Valued Contributor

Re: What are your one or two favorite LDO items purchased in the last twelve months?

[ Edited ]

Yikes, probably forgetting something obvious, but I have to agree with Gardens about the single bar necklace (just love the gold and gunmetal)---and for clothing, maybe the alabaster and black color block WK cardigan.

KK

PS  HAVE TO ADD the FABULOUS light khaki ankle pants---have two and they are my all time faves!

Respected Contributor

Re: What are your one or two favorite LDO items purchased in the last twelve months?

[ Edited ]

There are so many clothing items that I can't name just one, so I'm going with the Falling Leaves necklace and the Linea Body tights. I'm living in the Capri legging this summer.

Respected Contributor

All of my Linea Moss Crepe items, my slim ankle pants as well as my 4 animal jacquard jackets.  Of course all of my whisper knit items.  

Honored Contributor

Re: What are your one or two LDO items purchased in the laxt twelve months?

[ Edited ]
@princessaurora wrote:

Is there an edit feature where I can change that to "last"?

See the 3 dots in right hand corner of your post.  Click onto them  and it will open the "box" back up and you can make the changes and then keep it by clicking the post button as you did before.

About my favorite 1-2 items in the past year.  I think I bought one of all the moss crepe or more and one or more of the crepe gauze, and I like all these items, from the most formal/cocktail look that the palazzo pants and top can be to the very cute look of the gauze "roll up" sleeve jacket and I like all the moss crepe including the gauchos.  

I have lost my first piece of moss crepe, the top that goes with the skirt, LDO's first time to present the moss crepe a year or so ago.  I lost the skirt when it fell off and I fixed that.  

Now, I have lost the top totally.  I have taken everything out of my closets, my drawers and given away 12 garbage bags of clothing and gone thorough everything and tried most of it on in the process and have no idea where that top is.  Mystery....mystery...Maybe the washer ate it with all the socks it eats.

Honored Contributor

Re: What are your one or two LDO items purchased in the last twelve months?

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Yes, @princessaurora there are 3 gray dots on upper right side of each post click on that and hit edit to change anything in your post.

LOL.  Before I got to your post, I responded.  I should have known you would have been there to rescue.  Ha ha.  UR THE BEST, JJM.

Respected Contributor

Re: What are your one or two LDO items purchased in the laxt twelve months?

@NameAlreadyTaken wrote:

I have lost my first piece of moss crepe, the top that goes with the skirt, LDO's first time to present the moss crepe a year or so ago.  I lost the skirt when it fell off and I fixed that.  

I hope you weren't in a busy public place when it happened.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

The moss crepe pants are great for summer use. The 2nd choice is the leggings in olive and raspberry colors. Waiting for it to be cooler to use them. It's hard to think of fall when you have just gone through heat and humidity.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

@author wrote:

@MacDUFF

You are definitely not invisible!  Welcome to the forum!

My favorites in the last 12 months, definitely the swing sweater A259620 in many colors.  I love them because.....they look great on me, they are in style but not trendy, they have gorgeous colors, they are affordable for how often I wear them and turn to them when I need something "special" to wear or just something to wear.  

The neckline is perfect for me and the climate here (don't like lower necklines in the cold weather) and the sleeves are slim and nicely fitted.

The other thing I've worn so often and love is A265615 the slim leg pull on ankle pants which I gambled on due to the great reviews and I see why there are great reviews.  The best pants ever for me, for the style right now.  Great colors too.

The slim leg pants are my favorite.  I have it in two colors but will probably pick up another color or two.

My other favorite is the single bar necklace.  It is so versatile and it gets many compliments.

Respected Contributor

The hoodie dresses. Started with the red and black, ended up buying all three. My niece uses it as my picture on her phone. She says her friends can't believe she has an aunt who's so stylish.

Just organizing my wk's and realized my beautiful WK's stayed

in the drawers. Have to make an effort this year to wear them.

Favorite jewelry: the white chunky necklace and earrings. I got a compliment the first day I wore them from a woman who's an artist.

Name: I feel your pain. I cannot find my scarlet tnecks. One is old and one is new. I obviously didn't put them back where they belong. I'll find them if I buy another one!

Trusted Contributor

This is a tough one as I love ALL of my Linea!  The trench coat is truly exceptional, including the modest price.  Don't know HOW Louis did it at that price!

I also love all the new gauze pieces I bought, especially the yellow and white tunics. I'm disappounted that Louis won't be bringing the pants back, but he has assured us that he will do another pant in that fabric.