Frequent Contributor

What are your one or two favorite LDO items purchased in the last twelve months?

[ Edited ]

My favorites are the fog and blue Linea Leisure jacket A267866 with coordinating top and pants and the yellow gauze crepe tunic A273867. I have worn each of these items far more than I thought I would. I am in love with the colors of each, and I have worn the gauze top to weddings, a funeral, work, and casual gatherings.

Frequent Contributor

Re: What are your one or two LDO items purchased in the laxt twelve months?

Is there an edit feature where I can change that to "last"?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What are your one or two LDO items purchased in the laxt twelve months?

@princessaurora

I don't buy as much as some of the Linea Ladies...I have the black and imperial violet swing pullovers and the Leisure raglan top and have worn them a lot.  

Click on the 3 grey dots in the right hand corner of your original post...I think it reads "edit your reply" (?)...that's where you can edit the title of your thread.

Welcome to the club!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Re: What are your one or two LDO items purchased in the last twelve months?

Yes, @princessaurora there are 3 gray dots on upper right side of each post click on that and hit edit to change anything in your post.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Frequent Contributor

Re: What are your one or two LDO items purchased in the last twelve months?

Thank you, Jazzmom. You are always helpful!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What are your one or two favorite LDO items purchased in the last twelve months?

Am I invisible?

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Re: What are your one or two favorite LDO items purchased in the last twelve months?

the last twelve months i have not bought a lot of linea, but i have to say that the linea body leggings and capris are fantastic basics.....they can be super casual if you want them to be or a bit dressy with the right tops and accessories. i have them in every color and extras in black.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@MacDUFF

You are definitely not invisible!  Welcome to the forum!

My favorites in the last 12 months, definitely the swing sweater A259620 in many colors.  I love them because.....they look great on me, they are in style but not trendy, they have gorgeous colors, they are affordable for how often I wear them and turn to them when I need something "special" to wear or just something to wear.  

The neckline is perfect for me and the climate here (don't like lower necklines in the cold weather) and the sleeves are slim and nicely fitted.

The other thing I've worn so often and love is A265615 the slim leg pull on ankle pants which I gambled on due to the great reviews and I see why there are great reviews.  The best pants ever for me, for the style right now.  Great colors too.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow, that's a tough one.

I guess the swing cardigan (I think that was last fall?) or  the single bar necklace?

(ETA, if I could select a third, it would be the trench coat.)

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Regular Contributor

I love any and all incarnations of the "swing" sweaters, both the cardigans and the long sleeve WK styles. For summer, a sleeveless soft knit version from last year is my go-to top (I have it in black, taupe and a turquoise shade) and I wear them with the leggings (regular and capri) and the WONDERFUL slim leg knit pants, mentioned by another poster above.

I've been reorganizing closets and am a bit embarrassed by how many WK items I have. It truly is an addiction. But one I have just recently added to with many of the new colors in WK swing sweaters and cardis.

I'm also a big fan of the red cotton 'swing' short trenchcoat (sorry, I don't have the item number handy) from early this year. But it has been so hot and humid where I live that even in a heavy rainstorm I've avoided wearing it.