Respected Contributor

Re: What are your one or two favorite LDO items purchased in the last twelve months?

It's difficult to narrow it down to just two...but, the trench and the crepe gauze pant. I also love the ponte maxi skirt (shown today with the ribbed sweater and new LL top.)

Respected Contributor

Re: What are your one or two favorite LDO items purchased in the last twelve months?

I can't choose just two!! Hmm. Gotta say I love the swing cardigan - a great basic that's not your ordinary basic. Loving the latest snap front hoodie for casual comfort.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Everything everyone has mentioned is also a favorite of mine. That's why I couldn't mention one or two, but I will say the pants this year have been exceptional! The slim leg and the Ponte boot cut are fabulous, and I will buy them in any color Louis makes.

Honored Contributor

Re: What are your one or two LDO items purchased in the laxt twelve months?

@santorini wrote:

@NameAlreadyTaken wrote:

I have lost my first piece of moss crepe, the top that goes with the skirt, LDO's first time to present the moss crepe a year or so ago.  I lost the skirt when it fell off and I fixed that.  

I hope you weren't in a busy public place when it happened.  Smiley Happy

Only when the skirt fell off.  Fortunately, it was a ladies' luncheon and only 3 people saw me and I had on a very pretty black slip with lace, so it was hardly noticeable.  I cannot find the top.  I may have inadvertently given it to Salvation Army and my church's sale.  

I packed up, after washing and dry cleaning, about a dozen garbage bags of clothes, most of which was Linea, and donated them.  It is like parting with old friends but my closet was bulging.

In all that, I know that it is possible I donated the top.  

Unfortunately, I find that I have donated a big bag of Hanes nylons that had never been opened of various colors and textures.  Wwwwaaahh.  There was at least a dozen pairs.  That hurts.    

Respected Contributor

@KarlakayeI agree with you on the Lt. Khaki pants. I own three pair of the Lt Khaki slim ankle pants.  These pants are the perfect color and fit