Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
By the way, I'm sick of spending all this S&H for varying sizes. Is it worth it to call CS?

Yes it is! If the garment measurements are not lining up with click here measurements of that size, tell C/S and they will let you send it back with their prepaid label. But make sure they notate it in your account so that the pre paid label is not deducted from your refund.

I find it's easier to return and rebuy rather than do an exchange. The turn around time is too long IMO because things do sell out. If you really desire it, order another one and get the refund.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@crazycockermom wrote:
By the way, I'm sick of spending all this S&H for varying sizes. Is it worth it to call CS?

Yes it is! If the garment measurements are not lining up with click here measurements of that size, tell C/S and they will let you send it back with their prepaid label. But make sure they notate it in your account so that the pre paid label is not deducted from your refund.

I find it's easier to return and rebuy rather than do an exchange. The turn around time is too long IMO because things do sell out. If you really desire it, order another one and get the refund.

Thanks for the advice!   I returned the two I had and called CS to explain the situation.   They are sending out another XXS.  Hope this one fits as it should!