Honored Contributor

Re: WK Swing Sweater A259620 is Back!

[ Edited ]

AND AGAIN THERE ARE NO CLICK HERE MEASUREMENTS ON THAT PAGE!! 

HERE THEY ARE FOR REFERENCE FROM ANOTHER THREAD:

CaptureSize2.PNG

CaptureSize.PNG

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I have auburn hair and light complexion (with yellow undertone).  I know I should order Tobacco, but I like Violet and Merlot better.  Unfortunately, I already have both those colors in my Linea Leisure tunics.  

Esteemed Contributor

Tough choice. 

I'm gonna get the pink and the merlot. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

@anniebethsmom wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

I missed out on this sweater last year and definitely want it in black.  Can anyone tell me what shade of brown tobacco is?  I'm a blue-eyed blonde and I'm trying to decide between the violet and tobacco.  Any advice? 

@Trudey

I'd say if you have warm undertones to your skin go for the tobacco, if you're like me, choose the violet, merlot or the perfectly pink.  HTH.

I have cool skin tone, but I will wear the Black Multi Bead Torsade next to my face with the Tobacco Swing Tunic. I'm getting the Tobacco Zebra Coat, too, and will also wear it with the Black T-Neck up near my face.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

Maybe I missed someone mentioning it, but I just looked at the blog and there are now photos of the new colors of this sweater.  Beautiful!!!

Contributor

Yes, Louis has the new colors posted on his website. They are all beautiful but I only purchased the tobacco but I might j=have to go back and order the beautiful pink. Last year I purchased the black WK swing sweater and couldn't be more pleased.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the heads-up !  I've placed my order for the black. I missed out on this last year so have been waiting for this to return.

Respected Contributor

I could not sleep last night, and browsed the qvc site. Found the swing sweater was in with the new colors. I ordered the merlot and tobacco. I really want the black, but I have decided to cut down this year because I work part time and often wear dark jeans with a nice top. I have soo many black sweaters, so I hope I don't regret missing the black....And Talbots has the cutest sweater in navy with three doxies on it. I could not resist the doxie sweater (yes those doxies are home with me) especially since Talbots had a 25% off coupon.I will report on my sweaters when they arrive.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

Ugh.  Southern ladies, are you picking up the swing sweater?  I already have it in mulberry, olive and black.  Love the way it fits.  Would like the tobacco and imperial violet but wondering how much wear I'll get out of them.    I love Louis's fall/winter items, but I really have to refrain from buying things I don't need.  Aaack!  I don't want to miss out though...

Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom

I live in the Carolinas.  I missed out on it during the presentation, but a few weeks later an olive came back in and I ordered it (Lrg) just to see the fit because the click here measurements were not posted (they're still not posted!). 

The olive was so not my color, but at least I knew the L fit (I'm usually a med in LDO).  Olive went back, and a few weeks later, a black came in that I managed to get...perfect.  By the time it arrived, it was a little too warm outside, but I wore it a few times any darned way. I ordered the violet a few days ago, so I'll have 2.

I hear you about how much wear I'll get (our winters are mild IMHO), but, even when it was warmer and I wore it, I wasn't burning up.  I'll be able to see how much wear I'll get out of the 2 this winter.  I believe I'll wear them a lot!  If so, I will probably get one more...I have to keep my buying in check, too.

The tobacco is gorgeous...wish I could wear it.  And, I'm jealous of anyone who got the mulberry!

Enjoy your sweaters in good health!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~