Respected Contributor

Re: Trench coat & Anorak are both on sale today!

I'm so glad I checked in today.  Just saved $108 on 4 sweaters and the trench coat!  I used Live Chat and did it in 2 separate chats (forgot about trench on the first chat).  The first lady was very helpful.  The second time, the rep said she couldn't do it since it was ordered on 8/25.  I reminded her that it didn't SHIP til 8/29 and I didn't receive it til 7 days after that.  She said she would do a one-time courtesy refund.

Thanks for the alert!

Esteemed Contributor

OK, reduced price AND easy pay - I simply couldn't resist the trench coat any longer. When Lois first introduced this coat, he said that it might be too warm for his southern ladies, or something to that effect. Well, if I were any further south, I'd be swimming in the Gulf of Mexico. So I tried to close my eyes and ears while everyone has been singing the praises of this coat. But I just caved and ordered the olive, and I'm not even ashamed of myself, lol.  Do I need it?  No. Will it make me happy?  I think so!  I ordered the larger of my two Linea sizes, sure hope that's right. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shoesnbags wrote:

OK, reduced price AND easy pay - I simply couldn't resist the trench coat any longer. When Lois first introduced this coat, he said that it might be too warm for his southern ladies, or something to that effect. Well, if I were any further south, I'd be swimming in the Gulf of Mexico. So I tried to close my eyes and ears while everyone has been singing the praises of this coat. But I just caved and ordered the olive, and I'm not even ashamed of myself, lol.  Do I need it?  No. Will it make me happy?  I think so!  I ordered the larger of my two Linea sizes, sure hope that's right. 

@shoesnbags  ...  You certainly won't be disappointed.   I'll be in your neck of the woods at Thanksgiving and will be bringing the British tan with me.  

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@cancun08 wrote:

@gardensla wrote:

The new ribbed sweater is on clearance?  $49 to $34.

Wow. 

I just bought two of them on Aug. 19th at full price and they're on sale already????  Not happy.

@cancun08... 

I bought all colors ... received them on 8/25!   You know I'm spitting bullets right now ...

Clearance means they will not be reordered in new colors then! Woman Sad

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Magny, so is the leather moto jacket with knit sleeves.

It is pretty so tempted just not sure what size. I'm short waisted, 34b 26 in waist and thinking maybe a 4????  What to do!

Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom

I hadn't thought of that. What sad news. I love this sweater and would have scooped it up in a nice green and in basic black. 

Sigh....

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

@gardensla - thanks for the heads up on the ribbed sweater.  I was able to get a price adjustment as well as order the camel at the lower price. 

Honored Contributor

Me too! Maybe too many returns?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can't believe these markdowns, especially the faux suede anorak, which had only 1 presentation in the early morning hours!! That's a steep discount. Also surprised about the sale price on the trench and clearance price on the 5-star reviewed ribbed sweaters! Geez.

Sad news, as @JustJazzmom said, is that "clearance" means no reorders in new colors.

Needless to say, I'm scooping up the colors I didn't buy earlier.

Esteemed Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

@JustJazzmom

I hadn't thought of that. What sad news. I love this sweater and would have scooped it up in a nice green and in basic black. 

Sigh....

@gardensla@JustJazzmom  ... 

Glad I have all the colors, then ....