Valued Contributor

Re: The Show is on!

[ Edited ]

@Luvitorleaveit1, last year the heathered gray "faux Shetland" vneck pullover was scratchier than the rest. It may have been due to what they needed in the yarn to get the heather effect. However, I didn't send it back. Since the other 3 softer colors fit great, I took a gamble and washed the gray before trying it on to decide if I would send it back. I'm so glad I did. The heather was just as soft as the others once washed. And, all of them softened to my favorite curl-up-on-the-couch options once laundered a couple times. Not that they get loose and slouchy with washing. They just reach a certain softness and stay there.

I have the matching cardigans also (sad when they didn't get reordered). I was taking care of my 88 year old mom until she passed. Once when she was cold when I took her to a medical office, I wrapped the Shetland cardigan I was wearing around her - and I never got it back. She adopted it like a child does their favorite "wobie" (not sure of spelling). She was down to under a hundred pounds and nothing else sat on her skin without hurting.

Honored Contributor

Re: The Show is on!

[ Edited ]

@SoX wrote:

@diamondscribe wrote:

The sneak peak of the new colors in the Faux Shetland sweater. My that blackberry is delicious!

@diamondscribe

Love that color, but the sweater would drown me ... much too long.

@SoX

I ordered the faux shetland sweater last year in the blue and it was way too much sweater for me and I am tall.  I felt it looked sloppy on me.   It is currently in the Goodwill box.  

I was not going to order anything but I did cave.  I ordered the charcoal grey WK skirt.  I already have regular t-neck and the tights plus grey suede tall boots.  Now I just need a jacket.

Esteemed Contributor

Yep this it it for the year but until next time we can enjoy playing in our closets mixing, matching and wearing our Linea fashions.

Enjoy ladies!