Esteemed Contributor

@diamondscribe wrote:

The sneak peak of the new colors in the Faux Shetland sweater. My that blackberry is delicious!

@diamondscribe

Love that color, but the sweater would drown me ... much too long.

Valued Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1, it probably is softer since although it is the same thread the knit for the long sweater coat is 4-ply where this is single. Mine from last year feel like pajamas when on. Some of the reviews mentioned this thread as scratchy. I react to scratchy knits like wool or angora. I don't have any problem with this. I wish the ladies who tried it on, took it off and returned it would take advantage of the Q guarantee and at least give it a try. One wash and it's cushy soft.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the look of the these straight leg ponte pants I ordered the expresso.

Valued Contributor

Yay! Louis just let slip that the ballet neck swing will get reordered again. I know. We all would think that would be a given, but they're clearing out the leggings and I didn't think that would happen so soon.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the new straight leg in black and go them ealier this week. So flattering and easy to wear. Love the flat front and curved waistband. The rise is a bit high for me, but not a deal breaker. Going to scoop up an extra pair of black. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

didnt buy anything, but the drop necklaces are on my wishlist.

i will also pick up some extras on the linea body leggings sometime soon.

i wonder if he has them coming in the cropped length for spring again?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

I ordered the new straight leg in black and go them ealier this week. So flattering and easy to wear. Love the flat front and curved waistband. The rise is a bit high for me, but not a deal breaker. Going to scoop up an extra pair of black. 

@gardensla

I have the feeling I should have ordered the lower of my usual lettered size, but didn't.   Now I'll probably have to return both ... bummer.

Esteemed Contributor

@diamondscribe - thanks for the info I have such sensitive skin I can't even come close to wool or angora without getting a reaction; and although I own turtleneck sweaters I can't wear them like I use too so I stick to open neck sweater styles.  The sweater coats passed the test so I may pick up the faux shetland sweater.

Esteemed Contributor

Well my damage is done so far I ordered:

The ponte knit pants in expresso I got the petite

I already ordered the y necklace in cobalt but the other colors are pretty too

WK long sleeve sweater in red

Esteemed Contributor

So, no more shows until the end of January.

It's been such a fun season sharing the stalking, sleuthing, enabling with all of you! 

Now, we wait for spring...

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat