Esteemed Contributor

Who's watching????

Valued Contributor

I'm here. 

Esteemed Contributor

Present ...

Valued Contributor

I caved and ordered the scarlet and black classic long sleeve WK. It's shorter than I would prefer, but I will layer over it.

Esteemed Contributor

I passed on the poncho and the coat but they sure look stunning  the red WK sweater is gorgeous can't wait to get it.

Esteemed Contributor

No poncho for me either, luv ... I already ordered three sweaters.

Honored Contributor

Re: The Show is on!

[ Edited ]

wow.......why are the leggings on clearance?

i thought that they would be classics going forward? no reorders?

these are great.....own every color and extras in black.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@SoX, I didn't go for the poncho either. Love the look but loose ponchos and winter wind off the Gulf - not a good combination. That's why we opt for zip-up windbreakers, LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

So far almost all easy pay items.   I brought the seamless leggings already in charcoal and black I can't believe they are on clearance.

Valued Contributor

I know. What a shock about the leggings. I'd have bet that those would be a regular reorder.

I keep eyeing the drop necklace. I bought two more of the lariat necklace last week when they dropped to $17.76. These kind of simple chains with drops are such easy throw-on-and-go options when one's rushing out of the house. I have two of the gold lariats tied together today over the Vneck swing sweater in black. It only took me 5 minutes to be ready for work this morning once I finished at the gym. Wearing the new ponte pants also. They are so comfortable. I love the shaping he adds at the top of these pants. Back darts! Love!