Trusted Contributor

I was just looking at Louis' blog and he said the seed bead necklaces wouldn't be in unitl July and QVC said it was too late so they won't be available until next year.  Doesn't a sell out tell them anything???  Can't they just have them on line only? 

Valued Contributor

I wish.

Respected Contributor

Re: The Seed Bead Necklace

[ Edited ]

Too late for what? I'd wear them all year long. Who agrees?!

Esteemed Contributor

@Marlyn1

I'm sure it has to do with a move into holiday and different product categories, but I think it's short-sighted.

Please, please QVC, let me give you my $$$. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardensla

Yeah, really, what's the matter with them?

That necklace can be worn in all seasons. Ridiculous excuses.

Valued Contributor

Considering how quickly these sold out and since the manufactor could do it, I have a hard time understanding why QVC will not place the order.  These would be another fast sell out.  More money for Q, more happy customers.  Sounds like a win win situation.

Valued Contributor

Its a major disappointment. I was looking forward to them in June. Making us wait a full year when they could be had in July is just wrong. To me, it's just another indication of how Linea ranks compared with the "house brands" in QVC's eyes. But certainly not to us,his loyal customers. Its a crying shame.

Respected Contributor

Must be budget issues for Linea.  QVC has probably already made a big investment for Fall and Winter and their orders are closed for the this upcoming season.  I still agree all would sell out.  QVC and Louis are already finishing up next spring.  This is probably the reason that QVC will not order immediately.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@culebra wrote:

Must be budget issues for Linea.  QVC has probably already made a big investment for Fall and Winter and their orders are closed for the this upcoming season.  I still agree all would sell out.  QVC and Louis are already finishing up next spring.  This is probably the reason that QVC will not order immediately.

I don't think it applies to every brand QVC carries. I noticed a sold out belt in the H by Halston line was reordered within weeks and available. How is that happening for that brand, but for a long-standing iconic designer line like Linea, we have to wait a year (if we're lucky) or not get a reorder at all.

Esteemed Contributor

@breee wrote:

Considering how quickly these sold out and since the manufactor could do it, I have a hard time understanding why QVC will not place the order.  These would be another fast sell out.  More money for Q, more happy customers.  Sounds like a win win situation.

I still don't understand how they all sold out in what...hours? It was just so odd to me and very disappointing ... I really wanted that peridot color necklace and was keeping a close eye on when it posted. Then bang...gone. So weird. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."