Honored Contributor

I mention everything about a purchase in a review if it's something significant, whether it be the shipping, packaging or anything.

I don't buy much but I don't recall any review that was not posted or edited by QVC.  That's the purpose of the review, I'm not just reviewing the ITEM I'm reviewing QVC as well

For the most part the vendors don't read these posts in the forum, but they say they read all reviews.   What would be the point of having a great product that shows up poorly packaged?

I write everything I would want to know if I was considering the purchase.

@Krimpette wrote:

@software I was of the opinion that you could only address the item in the review section, not the packaging.  Is that incorrect?

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS  Hello!  To update you and anyone else who followed the "wrinkled mess" saga with the red coat.....Since the white one was received in much better condition, I decided to try to steam both myself.  Got out my trusty Joy Mangano steamer.  Both came out beautifully.  So if anyone else gets a wrinkled coat, a steamer will do the trick!  I do LOVE those coats!  And given the weather situation, I think I might be able to wear one to church Sunday morning!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette Well, that's good to learn you're able to steam the package wrinkles successfully! I know how frustrating receiving a rumpled mess of a garment can be. Good for you!  Now just enjoy wearing these gorgeous coats. I'm a tinge green with envy, still in process with mine. BTW, have you ordered any other scarlet items? 

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS Hello!  No, I don't believe I have any other LDO items in scarlet.  But I have to say, this is exactly the color of red that I had been wishing for in a red coat.  Since the temps have dropped quite a bit, I might even be wearing this coat to church tomorrow morning!!!!

Sorry to hear that you haven't received yours yet.  Not sure what's going on with the Q's shipping.  I had two orders placed for other items on 10/13.  I received them on 10/20.  They had been showing "in process" for days.  And as of this morning, they are still showing that they are "in process", even though I've already received them!!!!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette Hi, You are going to be a showstopper tomorrow in church! The comments on this Scarlet coat have been so good. I can't wait to get mine. I literally just now received notice that it has finally shipped! Yay! Now, crossing my fingers, hoping I've ordered the correct size. I went by the trench which fits in both a 6 and 8. The Scarlet 8 is coming and I ordered both sizes in the black, still processing... how do you like your White coat? Originally felt it wouldn't be practical until I saw it on air. A real stunner. Out of my box, put two sizes on check and threw practicality to the wind. If I'm lucky Big Brown will deliver my package by Tuesday and I'll join the ranks of another fabulous Linea purchase.

Do you wear additional Linea items? Me, it's practically all I wear

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS Oooh!  I hope you get your red coat soon!  Glad to hear it has shipped.  The white is equally spectucular.  At least it's supposed to be washable, if i'm a real slob!!!!  Not sure I'd tackle washing it, but time will tell.

I'm retired, so I don't have as many Linea items in my wardrobe as I would were I still working.  I have several WK tops, however, along with a few other items.  I try to never miss one of LDO's shows!