Honored Contributor

I'm so angry I can barely type this.  My gorgeous red coat arrived today.....all balled up in a typical Q plastic bag.  Even the bag inside the bag had a tear in it.  The coat is very wrinkled and I'll have to press it or take it to be pressed.  I haven't tried it on yet.  I just can't believe QVC would be so careless with such a quality item.

Hope others who get theirs had a better packaging situation.

Honored Contributor

Please put it in the Review section.   

I would be furious also.

@Krimpette wrote:

I'm so angry I can barely type this.  My gorgeous red coat arrived today.....all balled up in a typical Q plastic bag.  Even the bag inside the bag had a tear in it.  The coat is very wrinkled and I'll have to press it or take it to be pressed.  I haven't tried it on yet.  I just can't believe QVC would be so careless with such a quality item.

Hope others who get theirs had a better packaging situation.

Respected Contributor

Sorry to hear that.  Try it on when you can and let us know if it runs big or small.  Mine hasn't shipped yet so I would probably have time to edit the size.  Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know why they send his coats in a regular QVC plastic bag; all the coats I purchased from Dennis Basso came in a box on a DB hanger and even a valet bag; but every coat from the LInea line came in the plastic bag. 

Sorry to hear that.

Honored Contributor

@software I was of the opinion that you could only address the item in the review section, not the packaging.  Is that incorrect?

Valued Contributor

Re: The Red Coat

[ Edited ]

@KrimpetteI believe I have seen wrinkles and packaging addressed in reviews in the past, but I could be mistaken.  I would try for sure, if I were you.  That is SO ANNOYING!!!  Maybe CS would give you a small refund  for needing to have it professionally pressed---might be worth a try, huh?!

KK

Honored Contributor

@santorini  I just tried it on and it fits perfectly.  It's stunning!  It's exactly what I would have wanted in a new red coat (but for the fact that I need to steam it, which could have been avoided had there been care in packaging).  I wear a size 12 in coats, and I'd say this runs true to size.  Gorgeous!  (I also ordered the white, which is arriving tomorrow.  Guess I'll wait till that one arrives before getting out the steamer!!!!!)

Honored Contributor

Maybe Dennis charges extra for that special packaging and Louis tries to save everyone s little cash.

Honored Contributor

@Karlakaye  I just tried to leave a review and mentioned the packaging.  We'll see if it gets posted.

Trusted Contributor

I have also received a few Linea pieces that were not properly packaged. A sweater that was around $60 was in a wad, and a pair of pants that were close to $55 also not packaged neatly. Those prices might not seem high to some, but they are very high to me, since I am on a very limited income now!!!

It would seem (to me, at least) that with the prices of some of the items, the Q could afford to package them neater.  That's my rant for the day!