Honored Contributor

The List For November Show!!👗📺

[ Edited ]
Coming in November, 2016

J333066 adjustable Y necklace
A259108 faux Shetland wool L/S sweater in New Colors: blackberry, willow, camel & navy
A282492 French Terry pocketed pull on pants w elastic ankle in Brittany blue & thyme Inseam: 29”
A282496 French Terry L/S hoodie w pockets in Brittany blue & thyme Length 28.5” in S
A282504 L/S faux Shetland double zipper cardigan in charcoal/blue, spruce/fuchsia, umber/red & wine/spice Length: 36" in S
A282511 super ponte knit straight leg pants in Regular inseam of 30” in black & espresso Numerical sizing
A285546 ENR WK L/S jewel neck sweater in black, scarlet red, espresso & winter white Length: 24” in S
A285547 super ponte knit straight leg pants in Petite inseam of 27” in black & espresso Numerical sizing

Show Times: All are ET listed

Nov.17th, Thursday, 1:00PM, one hour show

Nov. 18th, Friday, 7:00AM Morning Q

ENR means 'every needle rib' or full needle knit on the webpage description

A259108 faux Shetland sweater is live linked but new colors not available yet at this time of posting.
☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Re: The List For November Show!!

@JustJazzmom Never enough ways to thank you for all you do!  "See" you on Thursday!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The List For November Show!!

I already ordered the necklace in colbalt blue and the new ponte knit pants in petite expresso.  I have the sweater coats already so no plans to order a third.

Honored Contributor

Re: The List For November Show!!👗📺

Nothing for me this time.  I think I will pick up the quilted front WK sweater in navy just so I don't feel left out!!

Esteemed Contributor

QVC has been offering some pretty nice deals during recent shows. Hopefully we'll see something in the way of sales, easy pay, etc. this time around! Last shows of the year.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

I see quite a few of his items are on easy pay.  I just ordered the expresso pants and finally my blue multi media sweater that has been on waitlist since his last show shipped.  I'm excited!

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like a nice show for today. We finally see some of the pieces come together like they should have done earlier this season. The coat with the matching skirt and tops, the tops with the matching pants, etc.

QVC. Sigh.

Leggings are on clearance. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat