Respected Contributor

Re: The List For Monday's Show 3-20-17 5-6PM ET

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom

You are so kind to give us these lists each time Louis appears.  Do you know what Louis is presenting in the morning show, Inspired Style and PM Style.  He is on all day.

Honored Contributor

@culebra This is from Jac's FB notes:

On the same day, we will be on The Morning Q(7a.m.) Inspired Style (7p.m.) and P.M. Style(10 p.m.) We will be showing the Floral Print Boho Skirt, The Floral Print Shirt ,The Lace Jacket and The Seamless Legging....which, I am told, is Last Call....they will not be coming back, so if you want a pair...be warned!.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@JustJazzmom

i posted jacs list from facebook if you want to take a look at the other items they are presenting that day so you can add them to your list.....one hour show,  morning style, and pm style.

I usually post the main show items. 

I saw Jac's post and I think the tunic will look better open.

oh okay @JustJazzmom

i thought you usually posted and linked everything in the main show... not just the new items. Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Once again, many thanks JJM!

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom  Thank you for the list - looking forward to shows.

Esteemed Contributor

That button down stand collar tunic/jacket is so darn cute in that linen color reminds me of something Katherine Hepburn would wear very chic; I'm not sure how it would look on a plus size.

Valued Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1, this plus ordered the linen tunic/jacket. I love it paired with the white pants, but I will probably wear the jacket open with a another color underneath like my WK espresso or navy tank to get that slimming vertical line of a contrasting open jacket. I will probably also wear it with my lime WK tanks. I like linen contrasted with the fiesta colors of lime or coral/tangerine. 

Super Contributor

Thanks, JJM -- very thoughtful of you, as always!