Honored Contributor

'The List' For February 1st 5PM ET Show!

[ Edited ]
Bolded blue means live link and will be updated as items become available for ordering.

Coming in January/February, 2016

A213621 pebble crepe tunic in reorder: black, white & navy New Colors: perfectly pink & light khaki 

A214116 L/S button blouse w pocket (Kate shirt) in reorder: clay, stone & white New Colors: navy & red

A260034 Linea Body seamless leggings in navy, walnut & black

A262070 Linea Leisure pants in New Colors: taupe & gray Regular Inseam

A262072 Linea Leisure pants in New Colors: taupe & gray Petite inseam

A267866 Linea Leisure signature asymmetrical gunmetal pull zipper L/S banded jacket w pockets in Baltic blue/black, fog gray/midnight blue & fuchsia/chestnut Length: 27" in XS

A267868 Linea Leisure legging/pant in midnight blue, fog gray & chestnut Inseam 29" Leg opening: 4.5"

A267871 Linea Leisure T neck in Baltic blue, fog gray & fuchsia Lgth: 25" in XXS

A267872 Linea Leisure S/S V neck T shirt in Baltic blue, fog gray & fuchsia

A270903 Linea Leisure zippered, pocketed hoodie in silver zip/navy trim in lemon, slate blue & nectarine; gunmetal zip/black trim in taupe Length: 25" in XS

A273299 Linea Leisure heather knit pocketed hoodie w mesh trim in blue/Navy trim, petunia/black trim & sea green/gray trim Lgth: 30.75" in XS

A273858 Linea Leisure tunic top w shoulder zippers in light khaki, Chambray blue & navy Length: 27" in XXS

A273859 Linea Leisure cropped cuffed pant in light khaki, Chambray blue & navy Inseam: 24" in XXS

A273861 Double breasted button trench style swing jacket in white, navy & red Length: 29" in S

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Re: 'The List' For February 1st 5PM ET Show!

Thanks so much, JJM.  Do you have any idea when the new colors of the trench coat will be presented?

TIA,

Honored Contributor

@NYCMarian wrote:

Thanks so much, JJM.  Do you have any idea when the new colors of the trench coat will be presented?

TIA,

The trench is available for ordering and the colors are there as well as on Louis' blog with photos. Probably the 5PM show tomorrow for presentation.

Frequent Contributor

I really want that trench jacket in red. The sizing looks large when I look at the measurments and compare with the trench coat. I read on Louis' site to order the same size. Thoughts?

Honored Contributor

@Shan113 wrote:

I really want that trench jacket in red. The sizing looks large when I look at the measurments and compare with the trench coat. I read on Louis' site to order the same size. Thoughts?

Notice it says swing style trench coat. I think its a swing coat with trench style details at the shoulder area. Usually when I have seen the measurements for swing style coats, I need to go DOWN a size as my usual size would look like I was wearing the wrong size.

The fact it has raglan sleeve styling is not helpful either for me IMO.

Super Contributor

Regarding sizing, in case you missed it, these are Louis' quotes from his blog regarding sizing:

I would not IMHO buy this jacket too small. I prefer it bigger than smaller. Again, IMHO it looks more lush when it’s roomier, but that is a matter of personal taste…

If the jackets I have shown you on the form look big…that is because I normally order my samples in an xxs or xs which is the form size, but Jac likes these kinds of jackets on the big side….that’s her personal taste….. so this time I ordered size SMALL samples…..There are some advantages of having a designer as a husband!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom Thanks for the list--you are the best.

I'm on the fence about this coat now...I missed the detail about it being a swing coat. I love trench coats, but swing coats, not so much. I think for someone tall--and it's just my opinion--that shorter length & the extra fabric in the back makes for a sloppy silhouette. I like a more tailored, classic look, which is why I adore the Linea trench coat. I may need to wait and see what it looks like on the models...if it's more "modified" it may work. That crisp white is calling to me...

I ordered the pebble crepe tunic in light khaki & then added the Perfectly Pink. Couldn't resist. Love that top.

I also got the Kate shirt in navy and another white. Can't have too many white shirts, especially this one!

Honored Contributor

To me, swing coats always reminded me of ponchos with sleeves. I also like the trench coat design in the longer coat. I like coats that are semi fitted to my body. Swing coats do not look good on my body type.

I do have several lighter weight trench coats-- one from  Macy's DKNY in black and one from JCP St. John's Bay line in navy.

Respected Contributor

I his description of the Jacket - Louis specifically describes it as an A-line and not a Swing.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Looking at the photos, it doesn't appear to have a lot of fabric in back, like a swing jacket. I'm sure once we see it modeled that will become clearer. Seeing is believing.

I'll never understand why QVC makes up their own descriptions, instead of relying on what the designer says about his design.