Esteemed Contributor

Re: 'The List' For February 1st 5PM ET Show!

There seems to be a problem ordering online this morning I had to use the phone to order the chambray top and crop pants but I still can't access my order status online.

Trusted Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

@NJgirl 1205

I have looked and looked at that jacket and it in no way looks like a swing jacket to me.  I probably would wear the jacket open so the double breasted does not bother me (I am also busty).  I have a green cotton double breasted jacket Louis did a few years ago and love it. 

DiAnne, you are right, of course.  It is not a true swing but the placket in the back does help it hang from the shoulders and it is therefore quite unstructured.  I prefer jackets with a waist and more shaping.

Still, it is pretty and I hope you love it!

Respected Contributor

Is anyone ordering the new Leisure Hoodie?  I love the petunia color, but am unsure about sizing.  Due to recent weight loss, I am between medium and large in most tops.  With broad shoulders, full bust, and large upper arms, I am thinking I should stick with a large in the hoodie...what do you think?  BTW...my bust measures 41 inches (38C Bra).

Valued Contributor

I am so weak! I ordered the red jacket at midnight. Canceled it this morning. Then saw it live just now and wound up ordering it again! Yep. That's me standing firm on economy, LOL.

Super Contributor

I had ordered the new jacket in navy but once I saw the model come out in the red and saw the puffy back of it, well, I cancelled my order.  I'm not skinny so this just wouldn't go with my figure.  Instead I chose the navy in the Today's Special Value as that style will go better with my figure.  Of course, this means I'll just save my Linea dollars for later in the season and probably be tempted with something new then.  I have already bought two of the Linea Leisure jackets in blue and taupe as well as the long pants in those colors.  Smiley Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

I know I don't need another jacket but if I see that moto jacket again...........!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1

I resisted the moto jacket last time - now I have to hope I can resist the new colors!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DiAnne

I was thinking the same thing when I heard those colors were being retired and new colors were coming back.  I still think he should bring the black back; but I'm also curious about the new colors coming.

That jacket is so cute especially the white it looks so fresh.  I thought MB looked very nice and fresh in the moto jacket I think she said she owns a couple.

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I know I don't need another jacket but if I see that moto jacket again...........!!!!

@Luvitorleaveit1 ...

That's exactly what I said ... right before I ordered the black one!

Respected Contributor

That moto is hard to resist...I have a black one and ordered the plum yesterday! I was lucky a size 12 popped up!

It's a great jacket...