Respected Contributor

Re: The List For April 25th, Monday's 4 - 6PM ET Show!!

@Nonametoday

We can be pre-show stalking buddies!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Linea day is always so exciting, but there is always some pressure to get your orders in early sight unseen to eliminate stalking in the future.  I have my list ready and will order prior to game time at 4:00 P.M. EST - probably right after midnight.  Hey QVC - I hope you appreciate the excitement that Louis Dell Olio generates prior to his appearances.  I know you appreciate the sales.

All orders are placed! I can now enjoy the Linea show and see all of my purchased styled.

Honored Contributor

Seed bead necklace still showing 'sold out' at midnight ET!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Thanks so much for this!
Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom

I know I've said it before but there's something wonky about that seed bead necklace thing. I noticed we can't leave reviews; I'm 99% certain I've been able to review sold out items in the past.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

@JustJazzmom

I know I've said it before but there's something wonky about that seed bead necklace thing. I noticed we can't leave reviews; I'm 99% certain I've been able to review sold out items in the past.

I agree especially if you go through your order status and not to the page directly. Hope they are holding the items for this PM show.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Contributor

Maybe a one-time only?  A girl can hope!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I taped the show to watch when I get home later but will probably sneak and watch at work......again! LOL

I already ordered the drawstring dress in the spice and fern, and I read on Louis's blog that the zebra cardigan in moss goes nicely with the fern dress so that is one less jacket for me to buy.   I would love to see the seeded necklace that looks stunning.  I ordered the crepe tank in alabaster, I should get the pink too.

I see that my PP WK skirt, the chocolate cuff and pale blue gauze jacket have shipped.  Looks like my damage is done.