Respected Contributor

The Asymetrical Blouse! Wow!

[ Edited ]

After reading some RAVE reviews here and on this item

http://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Asymmetrical-Hem-Button-Down-Top.product.A267880.html?sc=...

I decided to order. WOW! Are you kidding? This is beautiful!! A nice fit and flare silloette . I'm a 16 so if I can look pretty in this, well ANYONE will. It is a heavy weight fabric with a slight sheen to it. 

Now call me crazy, but I'm going to be Mother of the Bride Oct 2016. I don't like anything foo foo...id look like something from the Sound of Music walking down the isle. Small wedding, evening, right?  Picture this shirt, with a pencil Matt jersey floor length skirt all in black. Get some fancy beaded belt and accessories and I'm done ! This is my style, pop that collar! Perhaps a chic little netted headpiece to finish.  I think it would look very chic...thoughts!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Asymetrical Blouse! Wow!

You're going to look like a million bucks!!!!! 

Spoiler
Woman LOL
Respected Contributor

When I wear this shirt in Alabaster I am going to belt it also.  It lends itself beautifully to a belt.  I think you will look lovely at the wedding you asked about.

Respected Contributor

Absolutely perfect outfit!  You will look like a modern mother of the bride!

Esteemed Contributor

I was hoping to get that blouse in the alabaster color to wear to a retirement party this month but missed out......the numerical sizes always makes it harder for me to figure out the right size. 

You will look fabulous and modern as mother of the bride.

Esteemed Contributor

Love it! What color in the blouse?

Respected Contributor

@Mustang Shar

I think you'll look understated and elegant!! I agree with you--this blouse is very special in fabric and silhouette and can be elevated for a dressy occasion with the right jewelry. Paired with a long black skirt...perfection. Love your outfit, Shar!

Respected Contributor

You are 16 and mother of the bride?  LOL  I'm guessing you transposed the numbers?

I am going to go check out that blouse.  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@mima wrote:

You are 16 and mother of the bride?  LOL  I'm guessing you transposed the numbers?

I am going to go check out that blouse.  Thanks!

I'm a size 16, 😆😆😆😆. However, I did just turn 62. Lol

Respected Contributor

Thank you Girls. That helped me a lot as you all can see the vision . My only concern is wearing all black, however it is evening event and I will try to break it up with either pearl and beaded belt with all pearls as jewelry or just a sash in an ivory. I think I can pull off this look and I will be comfortable so I can enjoy! 😊