Valued Contributor

@Maxine49  Hi Girlfriend, missed you posting, I know you are very busy, nice to hear from you.

Looking forward to all the Scarlet Reds. Got the TN and Coat, will get the Black Poncho.

Respected Contributor

@Tylerpoo wrote:

@Maxine49  Hi Girlfriend, missed you posting, I know you are very busy, nice to hear from you.

Looking forward to all the Scarlet Reds. Got the TN and Coat, will get the Black Poncho.

Hey there, girlfriend---we'll have to catch up soon. I've been traveling to Fort Worth every week since 3rd week of August.  I take the 7 AM flight on Monday and I get back home at just before midnight on Fridays.  No time to really do anything. Barely keeping up with Linea. Hopefully I'm done with all this by Thanksgiving and then won;t have to travel again on business until 2017---fingers crossed.

Ordered the Scarlet and Winter White coats on Sunday but they are still In Process---so who knows.

Just ordered the Scarlet and Chacoal Swing T-necks and matching Pencil Skirts today. Also ordered the Charcoal Tights and the Trouser socks--plus a V-neck Pnte Tunic if the purple color---not sure what they called it.

I don't know anything about the poncho---so please fill me in.  Thanks.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

The poncho is up on Louis 's Blog, very nice . Trying to decide which color, I know this will sell out fast when presented or posted so be on the lookout.

Respected Contributor

@Tylerpoo wrote:

The poncho is up on Louis 's Blog, very nice . Trying to decide which color, I know this will sell out fast when presented or posted so be on the lookout.

I saw Louis' blog.  Scarlet for me in M/L.  I know I would wear this a lot. It's a true poncho---opened on the sides. I can work with that.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel