Trusted Contributor
“THE BLACKBERRY SWING SWEATER”

swing3

……………….This is my final post for the August 22nd show!…..and what a finale!! The WK ENR SWING SWEATER, A259620, has become one of the most popular styles I have done in WK…..right up there with the basic TN. At first I considered this a “novelty” sweater, meaning it wasn’t a convention silhouette. Yes, the neckline, sleeves and even the upper body shape are all classic, but then the fun starts. From the rib cage to the hem the sweater gently flares out giving the sweater a very nice drape and a very feminine attitude……..It is also EXTREMELY figure flattering for the great majority of women. If that weren’t the case this would not be the third time this sweater has been reordered! Is this a sweater you want to own in many colors and keep adding onto every season?? I think so. If you are a sweater and knit lover I don’t see why not……..It has become as classic as a basic pullover. If it looks good on you and you like the colors….why not own it in many colors?

……………..This go around I am offing the Swing sweater in FOUR NEW COLORS! The first of which is……………BLACKBERRY………….one of those deep rich blackened colors I LOVE. It isn’t so dark that you can’t appreciate the richness of the actual color. Wear any bottom you choose……..leggings as my BLACK LINEA BODY LEGGING, A260034, above…..Slim pants. straight leg pants, a wider leg like my CREPE GAUZE pant, A276294, and even the GAUCHO PANT, A273865, with boots gives the top a whole new fresh look…..Skirts…you bet…..from the simplest pencil to  straight maxi or tulip shapes work best….any lenght will work…….Remember to complete your look always consider what to wear on the legs. That was the whole reason I pushed to do the Linea Body Line. I want my Linea customers to have the option of my complete vision…..This sweater is the PERFECT BACKDROP to show off your jewelry. Above, I am introducing the RIBBON RING NECKLACE, J331643, that has just recently been posted. Don’t miss this necklace…….it’s a GREAT statement piece!…..and light as air!!……………………………………….enjoy…………………….much Love……………………Louis

“THE NUTMEG SWING SWEATER”

swing1

………………………………NUTMEG…………is the second color I am previewing……..I have done a few colors that I have called nutmeg, and they are not all the same…..sorry about that, but after 16 years I’m running out of names!………….This is a SOFTER GENTLER nutmeg with pink undertones as opposed to golden undertones. It looks great with grey, navy, and browns as well as black…..BTW, I will have new Super Ponte pants in dark brown later this season………..Above, the Nutmeg sweater, A259620, is shown with the Walnut legging, A260034………………..GUNMETAL or CHOCOLATE jewelry are my colors of choice. Of course color beads would look terrific also…..like the BRONZE FACETED GLASS BEADS, J284043…Maybe you own my Amber/Olive or Amber/Wine beads already [no longer avail.], they look wonderful with this nutmeg color also………………………………………………enjoy………………much Love…………………………..Louis

“THE DARK CHOCOLATE SWING SWEATER”

swing6

……………………….DARK CHOCOLATE……………….umm………….wear it with BLACK and my DINGLE DANGLE CHOCOLATE necklace, J325473, and you are done……A Two other necklaces that will be perfect for the Chocolate sweater are the CHOCOLATE DOUBLE STRAND BALL METAL BEAD NECKLACE, J296893, and for something very different the BRONZE FACETED GLASS 72 INCH NECKLACE, J284043…..A pair of ballet flats, shoe boots or over the knee boots and you are complete…………..QUICK and EASY……………enjoy…..much Love………………..Louis

“THE ROYAL BLUE SWING SWEATER”

swing4

………………………Last but certainly not least is the…………………ROYAL BLUE……….and it is a true BLUE….there is no purple or violet in this color at all. If you want a color that is more vivid, but not SCREAMING….then this is for you. It is a deep saturated color, but still has a brightness that so many of you look for. Above, I have it with the BLACK GAUCHO MOSS CREPE PANT, A273865. I LOVE this look. With a pair of flat or heeled boots, it gives the sweater a new fresh and very currant look. I would recommend Black Suede boots with a heel for a dressier look and Black leather flat boots for a more relaxed look………..Either way the new GOLD RIBBON RING necklace, J331643, is perfection………………………enjoy………….much Love………………………..Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: Swing Sweatrer: New Colors!

Love this sweater! I think I have 5 or 6? Ordered the blackberry even though I have two purple shades in this sweater already (mulberry and imperial violet). Blackberry looked different enough.

Would've gotten nutmeg and dark chocolate too but I have tobacco and olive which are close enough for me.

I have a royal blue sweater so passed. Decided to maybe get another swing cardigan instead, once I see the colors.
Respected Contributor

For those that wear Leggings (I do) - Louis just mentioned on his Blog that one other Item will be coming in the colour Blackberry:

louis dell'olio
August 21, 2016 at 7:06 AM
.......I will say I have wonderful new fleece lined leggings coming in Oct. in Blackberry. They have a pin tuck front, and are quite marvelous!

Respected Contributor

@crazycockermom

I ordered the new Blackberry already....even though I too have the mulberry, which may be designated to wearing at home now, and the Imperial Violet, which is rich and bright.  This one looks like it will act as a dark neutral but with that purple color that is so good for me.  It's on it's way....!

Esteemed Contributor

I grabbed this one as it's perfect over so many colors. 

Um, fleece lined leggings? Count me in!!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

Love the blackberry - my order is in!

Frequent Contributor

Message for moderators!!!!  I would like to purchase one but I need the Click Here measurements.  Please re-insert them quickly (I presume they were there at one time as this is a popular item).  Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Re: Swing Sweater: New Colors!

[ Edited ]

An e mail was sent to the Social Team to forward to the IT Team to correct this problem @de1rdre.  It's missing on 2 browsers -- Firefox and Safari.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

It looks great!  I will probably order it!

Valued Contributor

I ordered the blackberry. I love my Black Plum moto jacket. I like the blackened colors. I will pass on the fleece lined leggings. They don't sound like a comfortable option for Florida, LOL.