Regular Contributor

Re: Swing Sweatrer: New Colors!

I tried to resist but ended up ordering 3 of the 4 new colors in this, my favorite WK sweater. The bright blue is the only one I didn't order, since that is not a great color for me. I now have, or will as soon as the packages arrive, this sweater in virtually all the colors that have been available. Just love the 'swing' style tops Louis does.

Valued Contributor

Mine are in shipping and due to arrive Wednesday. Hooray!

Honored Contributor

Re: Swing Sweater: New Colors!

@de1rdre

The click here measurements have still not been added!!Woman Frustrated

But I can say if you have ordered any whisper knit sweaters in the past, go with your usual size. The bottom is A lined so if you are pear shaped, this top looks great. I own it in the mulberry and olive colors.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Re: Swing Sweater: New Colors!

I received the new Dark Chocolate swing sweater today, and am so disappointed.  In my regular size for this style, L, it is too tight.  I know, different batch, different year, dyes, etc. all can cause this.  

However, it really is a milk chocolate and not the deep rich brown that I thought I saw on air, too light for my complexion and grey/lt. brown hair color; I look very washed out as compared to a rich dark brown which works fine, or a deep charcoal which is what I will stick with in the future.  No more browns unless I see them in person!

If it had fit properly I would have kept it, but I'll be returning this one and will be happy with the new Blackberry one instead.  It is a little smaller than my other size L's  but ok.  No, I haven't gained weight, actually lost some since last fall.  

I am glad all my other things that are arriving are fabulous, so one disappointment isn't too bad.

Respected Contributor

@author

That stinks about the dark chocolate sweater. I didn't get it as I have tobacco and olive. I thought dark chocolate would be too similar to those. But it did appear to me to be more dark than milk. Funny how things look different online vs. on tv vs. in person.

I bet the blackberry will look stunning with your coloring. I received mine yesterday and love the color. Am anxious to try it on but am waiting for my husband to not be around so I can try on all my latest Linea goodies. I hope mine isn't too small as I think the next size up is likely gone.
Respected Contributor

@crazycockermom

I looked at the sweater again today before packaging it up, but it really is too wimpy of a brown for MY coloring; it is gorgeous, just not deep enough for me.  The Walnut, which I have in several sweaters, is perfect.

Hope the size works for you - my Blackberry one is a smidge snugger than mine from last year but is ok.  I'd rather have it a tad small for this style than a size up and have it overwhelm me.  I know I'll be wearing this one, probably too often!

Respected Contributor

@author

Got to try on my goodies last night. The blackberry fit perfectly and about the same as my ones from last year. In fact the sleeves may be a tad longer which is a plus for me. I love it!

Sorry your dark chocolate one didn't work out.
Respected Contributor

@crazycockermom

Glad it is OK!  I am happy that the Blackberry is so great for me, helps with the disappointment of the Dark Choc.