Respected Contributor

Sweater bags discussed in heather grey thread

For sweater bags discussed in heather grey forum check Amazon and Target.

Cheaper!

Valued Contributor

Re: Sweater bags discussed in heather grey thread

[ Edited ]

@lavendar wrote:

For sweater bags discussed in heather grey forum check Amazon and Target.

Cheaper!

When you mentioned under "heather grey discussion" that you had found comments about shoulder pads under another thread I thought your comment went right to the heart of the issue of going off topic and changing the intent of the topic header. Many times I have come across some wonderful tidbits buried  under an entirely different topic I was not particularily interested in and thought it was a shame the poster didn't create a new thread so forum readers knew this information is available. I would think that is why there are guidelines established to keep postings on point. Who has time or even wants to wade through post after post looking for hidden ideas or suggestions that would be so appreciated if they were posted under their own topic. (Or even trying to find them again in this new maze of lost.) Like you just did! Thanks! 

Trusted Contributor

Can someone catch me up on the sweater bags?  Since all the posts mentioning them are gone, I'm clueless as to what seems like a great product find. Thanks. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

lavendar..... in the past I had sweater bags,  I got them from BB&B store.   I noticed later  QVC offered new sweater bags.   I ordered them to see which ones I liked best.  

When they arrived I saw they are nicer, so I tossed out the other sweater bags.   I have reordered several times from QVC.  

They keep sweaters neat.  And all turtlenecks are inside one.   Round neck sweaters in another.  Long tunics together in another.

Easy to find what I am looking for.

Respected Contributor

QVC offers these sweater bags.  

H285108    2-pack Zippered Sweater Bags.    $19.00 free S&H

Holds whisper knit sweaters (to let you know the thickness of sweaters stored)...hold 4-6.  I do not pack them tight.  

I place a 3X5 card inside each bag on top, and zip closed.  Card has few words on cards such as:  

Tanks, Tunic, turtleneck, Round neck, V-Neck, etc.  

Easy to find what I want to wear.   

Respected Contributor

In three bags I place leggings.   I roll them up and line them up like tubes; side by side.

One holds the long style.

Another holds style to middle calf.

And another holds to the knee style.  

Gives me more room in the closet.  Only pants I hang are the dress pants.  Or pants that go with suits.  

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for starting a new thread on the sweater bags.  I am always looking for ways to better organize my clothes and would never have seen this information buried in another thread.

The sweater bags look nice!  I have also used the medium packing tubes on ebags.com, but these look like they would keep sweaters nicer.

Thanks again!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The only reason why I talked about the sweater bag in the other topic of Grey Sweaters.... the other day.... was to keep the nice Linea sweaters looking nice.  Talking about sweaters was why the thought came to my mind;  was because we was talking about sweaters....or the thought would have not come to mind.   

Sometimes when people....no I would have to say all the time...when people talk the topic moves,  changes and flows around....nothing stays the same among the subject, because it will get boring, and soon there is nothing else to talk about.  

For some this is a control issue.  

And what I posted about the sweater bag was staying with "Standards" such as keeping it "relevant to topic."

I was not talking about cooking topic, or gardening topic.

But sweater bag to keep Grey Sweaters neat.  Period.

Respected Contributor

It's inevitable that some threads will wander. I often wonder if I can start a thread about a topic related to Linea, like packing,etc. that I know others in this column would want to know about. Many of us only stay in the Linea forum.

Anyway, I spent a lot of time looking at Amazon because they had two types of sweater bags from the same brand but when I went to Target they only had the ones (I hope) that Sparrow mentioned.

I don't have Prime so I ordered two sets from Target. Free Sand H if you spend $25.

Esteemed Contributor

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

Sometimes when people....no I would have to say all the time...when people talk the topic moves,  changes and flows around....nothing stays the same among the subject, because it will get boring, and soon there is nothing else to talk about.  

And what I posted about the sweater bag was staying with "Standards" such as keeping it "relevant to topic."

Agree w/ you totally and did not think you're commenting on the sweater bag was against standards. Total hogwash, IMO. There are folks who want to control conversations/topics/opinions. I don't think they 'get it' that they drive away folks ... or they don't care if they drive folks away.

I'm a person who likes to have my closets organized and hearing about items that help me keep my LDO or any other sweaters organized is always appreciated. Thank you for sharing your 'find'. And enjoy the heather gray LDO stuff!

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."