Honored Contributor

Re: Stacey Stauffer's black pants during Linea 6:00 AM show

@LTT1 wrote:

@winamac1  Yes, the bootie idea will be perfect!

I like the way these fit in a petite... just right!

And at the bottom they fall like the ones Stacey is wearing!

You will be rocking those pants Teach.  I loved the color offerings.  How is the sizing? Did they run big or TTS?  Thanks

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

Her's are Vince. From FB:

They are from Vince. The jogger pant. There are several versions. Mine have the leather trim. Got them at Nordstroms but many stores have them online. Find the store with a friends and family discount. That's what I did.

If you love the look, I do know they have them on sale right now on gilt.com. Still pretty $$$, though.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

I have two pair myself, of course one black that I found for dirt cheap price at Marshall's early this summer.  The other pair is a black/white batik type print that I found at kohl's this summer. 

The black ones are stunning if I do say so.  The fabric is luxurious yet light weight.  The blk/wht are very nice too, best thing is the actual banding at the bottom as it's still the same fabric instead of a black cuff.  Love these too.  Both are very comfy, look good on and feel great.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you so much everyone!!

Occasional Contributor

Checked out the Vince version on Nordstrom site....they are beautiful and I would loooove those but may need to go with H by Halston version as $325.00 is a tad out of my price range! Thanks again for all the help.