Respected Contributor

Some Linea items reduced in price

Just in case someone might want to know, there are a few Linea items that have been marked down today.

The Linea Leisure  Knit Jacket A267866 has been reduced to $33.24.  That is around $30 off the QVC price.   Blue, Chestnut, and Fog are still available in most sizes.  

The Zebra Cardigan has been reduced to $44.28

Linea Leisure Long Sleeve Tunic is also reduced.

And today, all items are free shipping and handling.  So if anyone is wanting another color of one of these items, the reduced price along with the free shipping and handling today might be a nice treat. 

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Occasional Contributor

Re: Some Linea items reduced in price

Thanks for the heads up! Love Linea and Louis!

Trusted Contributor

@pitdakota Always love a bargain- thanks for letting us know!

Respected Contributor

@anniebethsmom, @QueenofAruba   I had to share the wealth so to speak with anyone interested. I cashed in on some of the lower prices along with the no shipping and handling.  Whoohoo! 

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Respected Contributor

A285546 Whisper Knit Long Sleeve Sweater is on clearance today reduced from $47 to $34.86.

Valued Contributor

That sweater is the best ever. I have all the colors. Run don't walk and order it. A285546

Esteemed Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

A285546 Whisper Knit Long Sleeve Sweater is on clearance today reduced from $47 to $34.86.

I just don't get that one at all. There are older pieces that remain at full price but a new, classic, wardrobe builder, investment piece like this sweater is one and done?

So much for my hope of this sweater in navy!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

I just don't get that one at all. There are older pieces that remain at full price but a new, classic, wardrobe builder, investment piece like this sweater is one and done?

So much for my hope of this sweater in navy!

just a guess, but maybe it didnt sell well enough? it is available in every size in every color (except for the small red). older pieces may sell well when they are presented, which is why they are brought back in and adding a color or two.

i prefer a slightly longer sweater top, so i did not purchase.

who knows though.....next month it might be back to full price. did louis say anything about it not coming back?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I was surprised how poorly this sweater sold. I'm tall, though not long-waisted, but the length works for me. Expresso is fabulous with my blonde hair and blue eyes. I also have the scarlet and black. Considering the white for "whiteout" basketball games!
Valued Contributor

I have this fabulous sweater in all the colors.It's a classic.