Respected Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek: Tunic Shirts A268129

I probably will not buy this new Linea shirt.  I purchased Louis's heavy weight shirt (A267880) asymetrical hem button down in alabaster to wear with Lt. Khaki slim ankle pants.  The asymetrical shirt is skillfully draped and belts beautifully. The asymetrical shirt is so slimming.  Knowing Louis, I am sure, this new shirt is also a beauty and beautifully cut. Tunic shirts are generally not my style.  

Honored Contributor

Even though I don't work, I like to look nice.  I own a lot of Louis' clothes.

I think he is a wonderful designer.  One of the main things I like about him is it's obvious he is very hands on.

When I watch some of the designers they remind me of the way my late husband used to be on Christmas morning.  The children would come running up to the tree and he was right there with them.  He'd be saying, "Let me see this and that".  He wasn't pretending.  It was the first time he'd seen it.

I did all of the Christmas shopping until the end then I'd send him out on Christmas Eve with what I couldn't find (Heee!  Heee!).  Hey!  It worked for us.

My point is that it's obvious when some of these people see these things it's for the first time.  They are examining the clothes.  Think about it.  When was the last time you saw any designs Isaac drew of something?  We used to be able to watch or see some of his designs then see the outfit.  

That's fine.  I have a lot of his clothes.  

I do feel like giving credit to someone who enjoys his job, the customers and likes to make people look and feel good.

I think Louis is a winner on all of that.

Honored Contributor

This does not even tempt me which is a good thing with the holidays coming!

Respected Contributor

If this came in a petite, I would probably like it, but it looks like it would be extremely long on me.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Perfect for me. I'm getting the Ivory and red. It's a straight bottom so I would think it would be easy to shorten if you like it enough. If the fabric is half as nice as the Cady then I think it's worth it, because it's special and you can absolutely never find shirts like this.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks so much for posting the pictures as well as the item numbers.  It makes it so convenient when people post this way.

Does any one know if it's all polyester?  If so, too hot for me.  I do believe it is said to have darts though which I would love.

Esteemed Contributor

@culebra wrote:

I probably will not buy this new Linea shirt.  I purchased Louis's heavy weight shirt (A267880) asymetrical hem button down in alabaster to wear with Lt. Khaki slim ankle pants.  The asymetrical shirt is skillfully draped and belts beautifully. The asymetrical shirt is so slimming.  Knowing Louis, I am sure, this new shirt is also a beauty and beautifully cut. Tunic shirts are generally not my style.  

@culebra

LOVE anything asymetrical!  Sorry to have missed this shirt.  Drape is so incredibly important to me.

(I think that in all the years I've been shopping with QVC the one clothing item that went flying back was a "beautiful looking on screen" transparent shirt with an abstract floral pattern, plus a tank underneath.  This was from a high-end designer still with QVC. The issue was the transparent shirt: it felt like soft concrete and the drape was nil - the shirt stuck out in places rather than softly down and yummy.)

Honored Contributor

@sfnative

The shirt will be available next week when LDO is on FEW in the AM.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Frequent Contributor

Wow!  Love the shirt and love the colors!  I ain't also love the jewelry!  I'll definitely be picking up a couple of these shirts....ill have to decide on the colors.  Thee are really pretty!

Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@sfnative

The shirt will be available next week when LDO is on FEW in the AM.

@JustJazzmom

Fantastic!  Thanks so much for the lead!