Trusted Contributor

Sneak Peek: New Hoodie and Shell

“THE BLACK/WHITE HOODIE & SHELL”

dad7

………………………In many cases “hoodies” have replaced jackets…..they ARE the new jacket……..I am a jacket designer and there is nothing like a good fitting blazer, but even I have to say with the world is becoming more and more casual and dress codes are relaxing……..Hoodies have become the thing………………It is my job to make sure the hoodies you choose to wear have style and panache…….They have to go beyond the utilitarian look that you find in so many sporting goods stores……Do I dare say it……a dressier hoodie……For me they have to have a sophistication……a chicness that women who have lived in blazers and dressier jackets are willing and happy to relinquish for a good looking hoodie……………I think I have achieved that with this new Zip front COTTON/SPAN HOODIE, A273297 ……The silhouette is A-line, and has shape through the upper body with the use of front princess seams before it flares slightly over the hips. There are patch pockets with the band insert for easy access……..a Linea signature….The subtle tonal signature is embroidered on the pocket. The fit of the hood is easy…….The contrast “racing stripe” from the neckline to the top of the cuff has become the must have detail on every designer collection. The cuff matches the racing stripe. The jacket is approx 30 inches long for the xs, and has a STRAIGHT hem. This is a good length to wear with all types of leggings whether full length as my LINEA BODY LEGGING, A260034 or my LINEA BODY CAPRI LEGGING, A274374. If leggings aren’t your thing then I would recommend my LINEA LEISURE PULL ON PANT, A262070/A262072, shown above in the white. These pants were actually designed to go with this Hoodie and all of the colors that are offered in this pant will work back to this jackets…..so if you already have the pant you are 50% ahead of the game! The jacket has a two way zipper with the LINEA SIGNATURE ZIPPER PULL…….gunmetal on the black…………………Along with the jacket I am offering a new LINEA LEISURE SHELL, A273298……..The neckline is scooped, but isn’t low. There are PRINCESS SEAMS front and back for a close to the body fit, but not a tight fit. It is approx. 24 inches long for the xxs…..All of the shells will match the racing stripe…in this case WHITE……..I can offer you three different styles of earrings in gunmetal to work with this jacket…..the SWIRL, J284033, avail in clip or pierces [on clearance] the DEMI HOOP, J270391, avail in clip or pierced [now on clearance], or the BOLD HOOP, J288005……No matter what your style one of these will work for you…..If you would like to add a necklace, so when you remove the jacket you are accessorized, I would recommend either the BAR NECKLACE, J325471 in the GUNMETAL or the LARIAT, J325469. I happen to love the silver and gunmetal worn together………………………………………………

…………………………….enjoy……….much Love……………….Louis

“THE TAUPE/SHERBET HOODIE & SHELL”

rib1

…………………………TAUPE & SHERBET…………….a wonderful neutral with a spike of color………The two way zipper is SILVER, and it gives you the ability to wear the jacket zipped or unzipped in many positions……Even though the body of the jacket is A-line it is always more comfortable to unzip the bottom when sitting especially driving in a car or sitting on a plane…….The shell is avail. in SHERBET……………the Taupe Linea Body pant is still avail, but limited…..remember it comes in the regular and petite lengths…………….SILVER and or CHOCOLATE are the perfect accessory color………………………….enjoy………………………much Love……………………..Louis

“THE GREY/AQUA HOODIE & SHELL”

rib

…………………………GREY & AQUA………………………a cool color combination. The two way zipper is SILVER……..This AQUA has been a favorite with many of you, and since there almost isn’t a thing avail in aqua I thought you would appreciate seeing it again…………….FYI…..the AQUA BOHO SKIRT looks wonderful with these two pieces!………………………enjoy………….much Love………..Louis

THE RASPBERRY HOODIE & NAVY SHELL”

raspberry

…………………………….RASPBERRY with NAVY………….. is the final color being offered in this new cotton/span HOODIE, A273297………..Just so there is no confusion….this Raspberry has no relationship to the WK raspberry which is much darker……The raspberry of the hoodie has more fuchsia in it. The racing stripe and cuff are navy, and work with the Linea Leisure pull-on pant as well as the cuffed Ponte crop pant above, A273859 shown above. The Linea Body leggings, both long, A260034, and Capri length, A274374 in the navy, work perfectly with the new raspberry hoodie……….This is the only true “color” that will be avail. in this style as the other three are black, grey and taupe with accent colors…………The L.Leisure shell above, A262066 which many of you already own, will also match the hoodie…….I think the silver LARIAT, J325469 [doubled here], and the SILVER DEMI HOOP, J270391 add just enough to make the outfit unique and complete…………………………………………………..enjoy……………………..much Love………………………………….Louis

Honored Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek: New Hoodie and Shell

When will the hoodies and shells be on sale thanks 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox wrote:

When will the hoodies and shells be on sale thanks 

@I am still oxox

Shell is already up for sale, hoodie probably will be posted for sale at midnight before the 2AM show (1 new and rest of show favorites) this coming Monday, the 18th.

Show times: 2AM ET  1 hour of favorites ; 5PM ET 1 hour of new.

There is another appearance on FEW (added to the line up).

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

i like this one and am glad he did this one in cotton/spandex......going to take a closer look when he is on the air!

via facebook

Coming this Monday, July 18th, I will be showing a new hoodie, A273297, a matching shell, A273298, and the matching pant, A262070....all in my cotton/span blend. The jacket has a two way zipper, a slightly A-Line body, pockets and contrast RACING STRIPES down the sleeve. The colors are Taupe with Sherbet, Black with White, Raspberry with Navy and Grey with Aqua. It will be on my 2:00am show and my 5:00pm show. For more details I invite you to visit my web site....www,louisdellolio.com

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Trusted Contributor

@GraceCO Sorry, didn't see the post.  My bad...

Honored Contributor

Oh, wow!!! Love these jackets! I might have to get 3 -  the black, taupe & gray. Love the color combo's and the colorblock design. Long enuf to wear with leggings Heart

Thx for posting @anniebethsmom

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@anniebethsmom wrote:

@GraceCO Sorry, didn't see the post.  My bad...

Oh, it was just a heads up, @anniebethsmom...you are usually the first one to post, so I figured you didn't see it. Probably not even worth combining the threads at this point. Up to you...

Are you tempted? I do like that Louis is doing longer length jackets Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

@GraceCO I'm on the fence. I love the lines and the colors, but it's been an unusually warm summer, that I feel I won't wear it until late fall.  That being said, I'll probably regret not ordering at least one color because it's sure to be gone!  I've been lucky to be able to lose some pounds these past few months, and I find I'm straddling two sizes.  I'm inclined to wait for the fall line-up with the hopes of more weight loss.  Decisions, decisions... Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

I was interested so I read the entire description. Then I saw the pics and I have to pass. I just can't do the stripes on the sleeves.  I've never liked that look. That's just my personal style.