Trusted Contributor

Sneak Peek: Moss Crepe Shirt Tunic

THE BRIGHT BLUE/NAVY MOSS CREPE SHIRT TUNIC”

quilt4

………………………….MOSS CREPE has become a LINEA LADY FAVORITE, and for good reason. There are the practical reasons….it doesn’t wrinkle, washes and dries well, and is easy to pack taking very little room……..Then the fact that it feels wonderful on the body, doesn’t cling at all, and always looks good is the cherry on the top…….My latest offering in the MOSS CREPE is a button front, slight SWING BODY [nice hip room], tunic shirt. It falls nicely into the body and has a graceful ease without looking too trendy. It has a contrast COLLAR, YOKE and CUFF BAND….It has a sort of WESTERN influence which is happening all over the Spring Runways for 2017…..so you’ll be a head of the trend……The xxs is approx. 30 inches long which will make it the perfect length for leggings, slim pants and trousers. Short pencil skirts are also the perfect companion for a dressier look. Since the BRIGHT BLUE shirt above, A273300, has NAVY TRIMS, the NAVY MOSS CREPE PANT, A273877, and the NAVY MOSS CREPE SKIRT, A262454 will be the perfect combination…..The NAVY LINEA BODY LEGGING A260034, and the LINEA BODY TIGHTS will also be perfect with any Linea Navy pencil skirt…The Navy Linea Body CAPRI LEGGING will be perfect for my southern ladies where the temps rarely go below 70. The shirt collar is slightly smaller than a classic button down, but still has the tailored stand collar…….This is EASY DRESSING….For those of you who own Moss Crepe you know what a easy care and comfortable fabric it is……After you do your makeup and hair, pull on the pants…..slip on the shirt…..add the BAR NECKLACE, J325471, back in all colors plus the NEW ROSE GOLD, slip on your shoes, grab your bag, and you are ready to greet the day in three minutes time……OK five minutes!….Wear it casually…..to the office or a dinner out…..any season….any occasion………any time………………….enjoy………………..much Love……………………………..Louis

“THE LIGHT KHAKI/NAVY MOSS CREPE SHIRT TUNIC”

quilt5

……………………….LIGHT KHAKI with the NAVY is the second color being offered in the new MOSS CREPE TUNIC SHIRT, A273300. The navy trims make it the perfect shirt to wear with jeans, whether they be Indigo or Bleached. All of your Lt. Khaki bottoms will blend beautifully, and naturally anything in navy will work perfectly….If you own any bottom in the navy Moss Crepe, [last seasons pull-on skirt and this seasons pull-on pant], you are set…..This is wardrobe building……..The NAVY color BY THE FACE also helps those of you who may think the Lt. Khaki isn’t a flattering color next to their particular complexion. The navy FRAMES the face……..adding the contrast that is needed. Wear the shirt open with a navy tank for an easy casual look……when all you need is something light to ward off early Fall chills……………………………..enjoy………………………..much Love………………………..Louis

THE GREY/NAVY MOSS CREPE SHIRT TUNIC”

quilt3

……………………………GREY with NAVY has always been a favorite color combination of mine. I love black with grey, but navy gives the shirt a softer edge, and for this drapy shirt that was the “look” I was aiming for……a relaxed elegance. Above, I have the shirt with the Grey Slim Ponte Pant, which is a darker grey from the shirt, but gives a true sportswear attitude. Also, above are the WASHED GABERDINE trousers which will be returning in the navy…………..Jeans happen to look terrific with the grey and navy combo shirt…….No matter what the occasion you will always be appropriately dress in the Grey and Navy shirt tunic……….To accessorize all you need is the single BAR NECKLACE…..just to add that final touch…………………..enjoy……………………………..much Love………………………………………Louis

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek: Moss Crepe Shirt Tunic

I like this tunic a lot especially since it's the moss crepe fabric.  Oh boy I thought I was done shopping.

Honored Contributor

Too long for me and I am tall.

Respected Contributor

This will be a terrific addition to my Moss Crepe navy pant and skirt

Respected Contributor

I love Lous's moss crepe fabric.  I also own the Navy pants and shirt.  I will probably buy this in Lt. Khaki and Navy.  I am only 5'3". I hope it is not too long.

Valued Contributor

Boo-hoo, I love this, but it's way too long.  30" is my absolute max. length, but for some unknown reason, the length will grow as the sizes get bigger. By my XL size, this shirt will be at my knees. With my 27"-28" inseam, I need more leg hanging out from my tops.

How irksome!

Trusted Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

Too long for me and I am tall.

Hmmm, I thought the same.  The proportions are very 1980's

Respected Contributor

The shirt is the same length as the moss crepe short sleeve shirt that goes with his moss crepe pants.  As I am only 5'3" the moss crepe short sleeve shirt is not too long.  Also it is very flattering with the the pants.  Louis's already said that this shirt and its western influence are all over the spring runways.  I absolutely will be buying the moss crepe shirt.

Respected Contributor

This Tunic Shirt has now been posted on Q & is available to order.