Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek Cotton/Span Knit Tunic & Legging!

Oh my! They're finally here! Have been waiting for these Leggings! Also Love Linea Tunics!

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE OLIVE TUNIC & LEGGING”</h3>

asymmetric skirt4

Here they are Ladies…..the COTTON/SPAN KNIT TUNIC, A255145, and matching LEGGING, A255122,………The TUNIC…..If you bought the COTTON KNIT T SHIRT DRESS , made in the same fabric, I would recommend buying the same size in the tunic…The sizing is XXS through 3X…….The fabric is the same cotton/span I have been using for years……92% cotton with 8 % span……Without that amount of spandex…I would not make a true legging out of the fabric. It must hold its’ shape and wash well. I know from all you SAY….the SALES and lack of RETURNS….that the great majority of you love it……………The color above is……………….OLIVE……………….The TUNIC has a SCOOP neckline as opposed to the T SHIRT DRESS which had a V-neckline….and ladies….the neckline is not too low!…..It has short sleeves. It also has patch pockets sewn on top with the band set into the patch pocket for a COMFORTABLE ENTRY. Doing the pocket this way eliminates the pocket bag on the inside flopping about which can be very annoying. It is also the flattest way to put a pocket into the tunic. The new embroidered LINEA LOGO is discretely placed on the bottom of the pocket. Since the thread is tonal….it is hardly noticeable……The tunic is approx 29 inches for the XS….For my most petite ladies…it may even be a dress……………..If not there is always the matching legging………………The Legging…………….The legging is CAPRI LENGTH with an approx. 22 inch inseam. The waist band is similar to YOGA PANTS….with a wide [2 inch], contour band. Most of you will like the fit which is not super tight, however, if you prefer them to really HUG the leg you can always go down a size….there is plenty of stretch. You will find the embroidered Linea LOGO at the very bottom of the pant leg. I have been showing this legging all season long….the one I have been referring to as “the legging coming later this season”……….well…..it has arrived!………………..All of the OLIVE Jewelry above is LINEA……The short overlapping OVAL necklace, J278132, the LONG DISC necklace, J278131, the EARRING. J278133….and the cuff, J278134, not shown………..WARNING…….do not look at the QVC photos of this jewelry…they will hurt your eyes…..you have been warned LOL………………………………………scroll down………………………………………………….enjoy…….much Love………………………….Love

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE PEACOCK TUNIC & LEGGING”</h3>

asymmetric skirt7

THE PEACOCK TUNIC & LEGGING…………….a wonderful summer color…..to be mixed with WHITE & BLACK….or matched with the legging……Wear it over a pencil skirt for a totally different….more dressed look……………………..Office, church, dinner or play….this can easily become a summer UNIFORM…………scroll down……………………………………………………

………………………………………………………………….enjoy………………………….much Love…………………………..Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE PEACOCK LEGGING CON’T”</h3>

asymmetric skirt6

I am often asked “what can I wear a colored bottom with?”……..First……..WHITE & BLACK IS ALWAYS A SURE THING…………Then see what prints you may have that coordinate, such as the Marigold Tile Print shown above………………..To the extreme right I have paired the Peacock legging with the new ENR TANK in WHITE and something you may already have……….the REEF GREEN WK BOLERO, from seasons pasted. It is slightly paler than the peacock, but they work beautifully together……………………………….Okay……I hear you asking……….”what are those LINEA GOLD BEADS around her neck?…and are they coming??”……………the answer is a resounding……YES………..They will be coming next fall…and in different new metal colors too……so this is a SNEAK PEEK within a SNEAK PEEK!!!……..The GOLD BOLD HOOP has officially sold out in all colors………..scroll down………………………

………………………………enjoy……………….much Love……………………………….Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE WHITE TUNIC & LEGGING”</h3>

asymmetric skirt8

………………………………………The Tunic and Legging in WHITE is a MUST HAVE…………………….Above are the new RED BEADS……..J290366 is the short six strand necklace and J290357 is the long necklace with the matte and shiny red beads combined with the shiny good beads…..all HAND KNOTTED…….[both styles are doubled in the photos]…………….A great WHITE TUNIC isn’t as easy to find as you might think…………It also makes for a great beach cover up……Again, over a black pencil skirt and it becomes an all occasion top……………a MUST HAVE…………………………………….scroll down………………………………………….enjoy…………..much Love………………………..Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE WHITE LEGGING CON’T”</h3>

asymmetric skirt9

…………………………How many ways can you wear a WHITE LEGGING?……………………COUNTLESS!…………………….One way is with my new RAYON/SPAN TANK TUNIC WITH THE ASYMMETRIC HEM, A254439….in the DARK TAN. This is a terrific color to use as a backdrop for all of your summer beads……Turquoise and Coral to name just two. The coral beads are from my own collection……The tunic above has not been on air yet, but I have been told it will be on my June 5th show at…..2:00AM…..It has 13 reviews……ALL FINE STAR!

………………..scroll down……………………………enjoy………………much Love…………………….Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE BLACK TUNIC & LEGGING”</h3>

asymmetric skirt5

Of course you knew…….the TUNIC & LEGGING had to come in………………BLACK…………..How could I possibly not offer a black tunic in the COTTON/SPAN KNIT…..let alone a LEGGING!………………….So…last but not least the two pieces in BLACK………….enjoy……………much Love…………………………..Louis

Trusted Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek Cotton/Span Knit Tunic & Legging!

At last! Love the way Louis has styled these. Looks like a must in all colors. Keeping an eye out for these.
Respected Contributor

Is the the same type of capri legging I bought awhile back? I have white and black. In fact, I'm wearing the white legging now, with a LOGO tunic top.

Honored Contributor

Lyn these have a new style number (plus a logo at pant edge). Ask on his blog if the sizing is the same as the ones you previously purchased.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

The Tunic is already posted on the Q - available for ordering!

Linea by Louis DellOlio Top with Patch Pockets

Valued Contributor

It appears just the tunic is available for ordering. Legging isn't loaded into the system yet, correct?

Respected Contributor

On 5/29/2014 diamondscribe said:

It appears just the tunic is available for ordering. Legging isn't loaded into the system yet, correct?

Yes - That is correct!

Contributor

1. Love Louis leggings,can't get enough of them! Please never stop making them. Thank you.