Trusted Contributor

Sneak Peek: Asymmetrical LS Top

“THE LIGHT RASPBERRY TOP”

color block1

…………………………Here it is………..the TUNIC top with the ASYMMETRICAL HEM that so many of you requested me to do…..This will now be on the 11/13 FEW show……A little history for my newest Linea Ladies….I did a tank top with an asymmetrical hem swing bottom, A254439, in my RAYON/SPAN JERSEY, two seasons ago. Many of you have fallen in love with it..including Jac, and it was a reorder…….With the success of this top many of you asked me to design a long sleeve version…………A267877 is the style number of the new top. The neckline is a slightly scooped ballet, and the top has the look of something a dancer might wear. The raised waist seam with the darts is taken from the original top as is the asymmetric bottom. The major change is the neckline and the LONG SLEEVES….The fabric is exactly the same. The rayon/span jersey that I use is a little heavier than most of the similar fabrics used by other vendors on QVC. It has a weightier hand and drape which I think makes it feel more expensive…and more flattering…..Most importantly….it feels wonderful on!…Your basic length and body measurements should be comparable to the original style so feel free to order the same size you ordered before. If this is new to you then I would suggest looking at the reviews of the tank to see if this may be something for you………………….This is a top for any age, and would make a wonderful present for your friends, daughters, and daughter in laws, but first and foremost it’s a present for you……The color above is LIGHT RASPBERRY……………….It is the same caste and tone as the raspberry items some of you already own……I just had them make the color lighter. It’s still a saturated color….just not as dark………Paired with jeans, my Linea Leisure pants, trousers, slim pants, leggings or a skirt, long or short, will make this top fit into anyone’s life style.The Moss Crepe skirt, A262454, is shown above and is the perfect fabric to mix with the rayon/span……The SILVER NUGGET necklace, J321805 and the SILVER TRIPLE BAR necklace, [now avail in silver and chocolate only], are just two options you have out of many. The FLEUR DE LIS cross, JJ271859 and companion necklace, J271861, will offer you another option….another look……….I hope you like this new version of the  swing top, and it’s everything you had expected…………I think it’s the perfect top for the Holidays coming up…………………………………………..enjoy…………………………………………..much Love………………………………Louis

“THE SLATE BLUE TOP”

color block

…………………………….SLATE BLUE is a blue with grey mixed in. There is nothing “dusty” about this color. It is clean and pure…..It is a soft color and very flattering for most……For a more casual look I have it shown with the Linea Leisure SLATE BLUE TUXEDO STRIPE PANT, A268243………………..For a more dressed look a BLACK or NAVY PENCIL SKIRT, TROUSER or SLIM PANT………………. GUNMETAL or SILVER, IMHO, works best with this Slate Blue. The LARIAT and HOOP EARRING, or any of my other necklaces avail to you will work wonderfully with this top……It really is a top waiting to be accessorized……………….

…………………………………………………………………………enjoy……………………..much Love………………………………..Louis

“THE BLACK TOP”

color block2

………………………………….BLACK………………………….needs no words………………………enjoy……………………..much Love……………………Louis

Trusted Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek: Asymmetrical LS Top

I'm thinking all three will be coming home to me!  When LDO did the original, I didn't order until the next season when the reorder came in.  I wore that sleeveless version to death this past summer!  Love the raspberry, which I think will be a great alternative to red for the holiday season.  The blue and black are simply no brainers!

Esteemed Contributor

Love this. Reminds me a bit of the moss crepe top from this past summer. Will be scooping up in black and raspberry.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

I also have the sleeveless and was REALLY hoping this would be developed . I'm in! 😀

Respected Contributor

Absolutely beautiful!  I will order the lt. raspberry, one of my favorite shades.  I am so glad the jersey isn't flimsy; don't want to have to layer this.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Louis always comes through. I was one of many who requested this top. I've worn my tank version to death. It was my go to top for evenings out, and I always got compliments. I'm definitely in for all three. I have the slate leisure pant, and it's so comfortable. I can definitely see myself doing that outfit.

Respected Contributor

I'm also happy to see this LS version of my well-worn original top. Love the graceful neckline, drape & length. I'll be ordering the black and slate blue.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Linea Ladies who own this in the sleeveless version

Is this top flattering and slimming or does it show every bulge?  Also I am only 5'3", my height shorter ladies where does this top fall on you?  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@culebra wrote:

Linea Ladies who own this in the sleeveless version

Is this top flattering and slimming or does it show every bulge?  Also I am onlu 5'3", my height ladies where does this top fall on you.

@culebra

I find it slimming and doesn't show my bulges. I have it in black.

I'm 5'9" and it hits at mid hip.

Trusted Contributor

So happy to see this top in a long sleeve version, thanks for posting!