Occasional Contributor

Re: Sneak Peak on the Linea Zebra Hooded Coat

Missed the show yesterday due to last minute family emergency... Thanks for the link!  I thought I would be able to pass on this one but nope, just lead me to the watering hole! I am a goner!!

Honored Contributor

Where, other than the brown/black that Brenda is wearing under the WK TK, do you see this coat and how do you know it comes in 2 colors?  I guess I am dense.

Super Contributor

When I first saw the sketch I thought the zebra would be like a teddy bear jacket. But when I saw the sneak peek it looked like a light weight fleece coat. I can't wait to see the other colors but it goes to show how everyone's interpretation is different when you look at a sketch.

Respected Contributor

It is on Louis Blog---search on Zebra Coat---it will come in Tobacco, Olive, Gray and Blue---all with Black, of course.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

I didn't notice olive on his site. Thought just 3 colors. Anyhow I'm in for one of them.

Respected Contributor

@Berylkj wrote:

I didn't notice olive on his site. Thought just 3 colors. Anyhow I'm in for one of them.

You are right----no Olive.

"The ZEBRA COAT, is a wool blend, and is fully lined….It has a button front, patch pockets, and a HOOD……….It  will be avail in…….HEATHER GREY/BLACK…………BLUE/BLACK…………..TOBACCO/BLACK"...............

Honored Contributor

Thanks, Ladies.  It might be time for a coat with a little animal appeal.

Respected Contributor

I plan to get the Zebra Hooded Coat in Clay and Black.  I already have the Clay and Black turtlenecks.  I like animal prints.

Respected Contributor

@Lyn08 wrote:

I plan to get the Zebra Hooded Coat in Clay and Black.  I already have the Clay and Black turtlenecks.  I like animal prints.

Lyn, Louis called it Tobacco on his blog, although he did show it with the Clay WK T-neck on Brenda.