Trusted Contributor

Sneak Peak: LL Bootcut Pants and Sleeveless Vest

bootcut4

Available in Tobacco, Pomegranate and Slate Blue.

hoodie

Available in Pomegranate, Nile Green and Black.  Two way gunmetal zipper on all.

http://www.louisdellolio.com/blog

Honored Contributor

Re: Sneak Peak: LL Bootcut Pants and Sleeveless Vest

Easy no for me which is a good thing since I spent so much money on Nordstrom sale, Linea shows and Isaac shows!  My credit card needs a rest!

Valued Contributor

I won't be in the running for these; not a fan of colored pants nor bootcut except in denim in the winter. Kind of glad really! I have spent enough recently. 

Do kind of like that hoodie though. Hoping it is not available until is gets presented so I get a chance to see it on a model.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cotto22 wrote:

I won't be in the running for these; not a fan of colored pants nor bootcut except in denim in the winter. Kind of glad really! I have spent enough recently. 

Do kind of like that hoodie though. Hoping it is not available until is gets presented so I get a chance to see it on a model.

It's been available for order for at least 10 days now, I think. Gardensla has already received her hoodie in the Pomegranate and likes it a lot.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

Love boot cuts!  This looks great with the hoodie.

Trusted Contributor

Pass. I like wide pants or slim pants. In between is not my style. I have one pair of Kris Jenner Ponte pants with a side stripe, so that's enough for that trend for me. Eager to see the rest of the Linea August offerings!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm loving these pieces.  Pomegranate looks like a gorgeous color.  And Yes!  I would wear it head to toe.

The bootcut doesn't look exagerated at all.

Valued Contributor

@barbara in Virginia wrote:

I'm loving these pieces.  Pomegranate looks like a gorgeous color.  And Yes!  I would wear it head to toe.

The bootcut doesn't look exagerated at all.

HI Barbara, Pomegranate is the color I'm interested in. I "asked Louis" to define this color. Very rich and different. Hope we see all the colors modeled; makes such a difference!

Valued Contributor

I did not realize the hoodie was available already! Can't bear to order it now; too hot and I do want to see it live. Hopefully, there will be some left in my size and color at that time.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm taking a chance on these pants in the slate blue! At first glance, they were way out of my comfort zone, because of the racer's stripe. But, with Louis' help on styling suggestions, I'm giving them a trial run. I plan to pair them with a black WK t-neck to start...I do like the modified boot cut & long length.