Honored Contributor

Re: Sleeveless Wing collar blouse up for ordering!

@sueinsf wrote:

@lrmuffin wrote:

I really like this shirt, but with the return policy, I'm making sure it is my correct size.

I feel the same way. I have a hard time with tops because at 5'2" I generally prefer them shorter, and because I need more room in the middle/hips when they are longer.  I'd like the white and maybe the aqua (although is it more blue or more green?) but I'm getting tired of garments not fitting right and having to pay $10 to return.  At least HSN doesn't charge the original shipping charge which I wish QVC did not.

Speaking of returning, if I returned two garments together, would QVC charge me one return shipping charge or two? 

Probably charge you both shipping charges (in other words, not refund either shipping charge). Just make sure to indicate on the bag you have 2 orders inside. I usually tape a Post-It nite with the order #'s on it to the outside of the bag with red crayon stars on either side of the order #'s.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@lrmuffin wrote:

I really like this shirt, but with the return policy, I'm making sure it is my correct size.

I feel the same way. I have a hard time with tops because at 5'2" I generally prefer them shorter, and because I need more room in the middle/hips when they are longer.  I'd like the white and maybe the aqua (although is it more blue or more green?) but I'm getting tired of garments not fitting right and having to pay $10 to return.  At least HSN doesn't charge the original shipping charge which I wish QVC did not.

Speaking of returning, if I returned two garments together, would QVC charge me one return shipping charge or two? 

Probably charge you both shipping charges (in other words, not refund either shipping charge). Just make sure to indicate on the bag you have 2 orders inside. I usually tape a Post-It nite with the order #'s on it to the outside of the bag with red crayon stars on either side of the order #'s.

Thanks @JustJazzmom.  Or I can not use their label and just take it to the PO.  Not sure which would cost less.

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@lrmuffin wrote:

Thanks @JustJazzmom.  Or I can not use their label and just take it to the PO.  Not sure which would cost less.

I find sometimes it's cheaper to send via USPS -- your own label vs. using their pre-paid label.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

I shouldn't have ordered because I've had very bad luck with sizing lately, but this is an item I really wanted. So I sized up a size to an 18 in Aqua to get the bust measurement I wanted ,  but didn't order more because I expect the bottom and maybe the middle are going to be too full.  My bust and hip measure the same, but QVC makes the bottom of tops quite a bit larger than the bust.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm also disappointed in the numerical sizing--the LS wing collar & kate shirts are S/M/L sizing. I went ahead and ordered the 12 earlier, since I'm usually a medium in those shirts. But, I'm glad I just looked at the "click here" measurements to be sure, because I think the 12 may be too small in the chest. UGH. Now, I need to cancel my order & size up. I hope I'm right--I don't have any shirts in size 14!

EDIT:

I' canceled my shirts and ordered one shirt using express shipping, so I know my correct size before Saturday's show. What a HASSLE!!

Honored Contributor

@JGalt wrote:

I shouldn't have ordered because I've had very bad luck with sizing lately, but this is an item I really wanted. So I sized up a size to an 18 in Aqua to get the bust measurement I wanted ,  but didn't order more because I expect the bottom and maybe the middle are going to be too full.  My bust and hip measure the same, but QVC makes the bottom of tops quite a bit larger than the bust.

I, too, have had bad luck with sizing which gets expensive, especially when you see something you think you "just have to have."  I love this blouse, however, reminiscent of the past for every girl's summer.  I am going to order one and hopefully get the size right and there will be more when I want to reorder.

Respected Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

I'm also disappointed in the numerical sizing--the LS wing collar & kate shirts are not numerical sizing. I went ahead and ordered the 12, since I'm usually a medium in those shirts. But, I'm glad I just looked at the "click here" measurements to be sure, because I think the 12 will be too small in the chest. UGH. Now, I need to cancel my order & size up. I hope I'm right--I don't have any shirts in size 14!

For anyone who is between sizes, are you ordering up on this one?

I'm a Medium too I think @GraceCO.  Yikes, I hope I don't have to order a 14 either!  However, I'm bigger on bottom than top so maybe a 12 will work?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@golding76@GraceCO

Thanks for your input.  It looks to me on some of the photos it goes toward coral not pink.  That is what I am worried about - coral is not a color I like.  I think I will order and hope it looks like the blog.

Respected Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

@golding76@GraceCO

Thanks for your input.  It looks to me on some of the photos it goes toward coral not pink.  That is what I am worried about - coral is not a color I like.  I think I will order and hope it looks like the blog.

@DiAnne  Exactly what I'm seeing, too!

Respected Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@lrmuffin wrote:

@sueinsf

I've shipped back multiple items more than once and QVC charged me one return shipping fee of $6.95.