Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sizes selling out in the new WK crewneck sweater?

Mine too. I did a dive and found at least 20 size small in red. I noticed some of the black sizes now show quantity available.

That said, I wouldn't wait!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

Ladies can you help me regarding sizing. Does this sweater fit the same as the ribbed sweater? I usually am a small. I was disappointed in the ribbed sweater. Initially it fit, but as the day wore on I didn't care for how it looked around the waist. It didn't skim the body. Therefore I ordered the crew neck sweater in the medium. (Waitlist check hold). Now, after reading Louis' comments, he recommends not sizing up because the enr is"stretchy". Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regular Contributor

@1jac I don't size up for any of the whisper knits (whether ENR or not).  I might size up on cotton, ramie, linen or blends with these fibers but I find there is plenty of stretch in whisper knits.  As a side note, I had to size down in the WK pants because of stretch.

Good luck!

When I ordered this sweater in scarlet earlier today, it was on "waitlist" and now it is in "process".  Hopefully the other colours will be available later -- after I see just how long this top appears on me.

Esteemed Contributor

@1jac

Not sure what ribbed sweater you're referring to?  Of course, none of us have this particular sweater yet, but I stay true to size with WK no matter the style. 

I would say go up only if you a bit more length on the sleeve or body. Otherwise, you might consider changing back to your regular small.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

@1jac

Not sure what ribbed sweater you're referring to?  Of course, none of us have this particular sweater yet, but I stay true to size with WK no matter the style. 

I would say go up only if you a bit more length on the sleeve or body. Otherwise, you might consider changing back to your regular small.

@gardensla@Merrylass

a279525 is the sweater I was referring to.  I have taken your advice Sisters and changed my order to a small. I hope it works out. Thanks to you both for your input😌

Honored Contributor

My waitlisted red crewneck sweater went into process today. And Louis mentioned that the new colors have NOT been entered into the system here of the faux Shetland sweater.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

Mine too. I did a dive and found at least 20 size small in red. I noticed some of the black sizes now show quantity available.

That said, I wouldn't wait!

@gardensla    Please enlighten me, how are you able to do that   ". . . I did a dive and found at least 20 size small in red??

Respected Contributor

My size small red sweater also went from wait list to being processed, so I'm happy for that.
Esteemed Contributor

@alliswell

Just keep adding in increments of 5 into your cart of a color and size.

then be sure to remove them!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardensla

I always learn something from you, @gardensla, thanks for the info.