Trusted Contributor
HERE WE GO!!!

Morning Everyone……..I received my “script” for my appearances on March 31st, Halloween. The list below describes which show and what number I will be in the show, so if there is a #1, that means I’m first:

Morning Q, 7:00am: #1 A282500, the Mixed Media Sweater, #12 A282506 the WK V-neck sweater

Inspired Style, 6:00pm: #1 A282513, the Poncho

PM Style, 9:00pm, #14 A282513, the Cardigan/Coat

This is the way it stands as of now, however one never knows what changes there may be so be alert!! LOL

Hope to see you all there……………much Love…………..Louis

Trusted Contributor

I'm sure he meant OCTOBER 31st!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes October 31st LOL I guess QVC is driving everyone batty including Louis.

Thanks for posting the schedule.

Respected Contributor

Yes, he did mean Oct. He already corrected his post. He claims it's the lack of caffeine. I know about that. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Show Schedule!

[ Edited ]

@anniebethsmom Thanks for posting!

I've been meaning to ask you...You mentioned you just lost 35 lbs. (congratulations!). I'm wondering how you did it, if you don't mind sharing.

I just started WW--I like their new program & I'm down 6 lbs. with 29 to go. It's a slog, but I'm determined. I keep losing and regaining the same 30+ lbs! Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

@anniebethsmom Thanks for posting!

I've been meaning to ask you...You mentioned you just lost 35 lbs. (congratulations!). I'm wondering how you did it, if you don't mind sharing.

I just started WW--I like their new program & I'm down 6 lbs. with 29 to go. It's a slog, but I'm determined. I keep losing and regaining the same 30+ lbs! Woman Frustrated

Be sure to start an exercise program with the WW. I want to lose about 15#s and I started the treadmill walking again this summer. I'm up to 1.5 miles daily at a 2 MPH pace. It takes me 45 minutes to do that. 🚶🏻‍♀️

What also helped was getting rid of soda, Snapple and junk food. Hungry for a snack? Try the Sargento Balanced Breaks in the dairy cheese aisle. I also switched to V8 juice in the AM for breakfast. If you eat cereal in the AM, add some fruit to it.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom Thank you for the tips!

Soda is out of my life (even diet soda) & I track everything I eat on my phone app. I've been amazed at how many calories/WW points are in restaurant dishes that are suppose to be low cal. They are not! Cheesecake Factory & Chili's are the worst. If I go out to dinner, I have to plan in advance what I'll be eating there.

I do need to step up the exercise. I have a Fitbit now (thanks to my daughter's influence) and it really does work in motivating me to take more steps during the day. But, I have to get back on my treadmill & get to the gym to lift weights. Small steps...

I will try the Sargento cheese sticks and the V8--easy way to get veggies in. I'm also drinking 64 oz. of water per day. For some reason, that really helps kick up the metabolism.

Trusted Contributor

@GraceCO I started WW initially, but found the amount of protein to be difficult to swallow! Pun intended! We often lose the taste for meat as we age, which for me, made WW difficult to follow.  After several weeks of struggling, I decided to count calories and really commit to an exercise program.  I too, have been using a phone app and a fit bit.  I have found if I can visually see how many calories I've eaten, I can choose to eat or not eat a particular food,  In addition, I have upped my water consumption, starting asking myself if I was really hungry, or just bored and if I'm tempted, I wait 20 minutes and then reassess my hunger at that point.  I remember reading some time ago, if you aren't willing to eat an apple, then you're really not hungry!  The concentration on self awareness is often hard but I'm finding if I hold myself to the fire, I usually make good decisions.  Unlike a lot of people, good food choices aren't my downfall as I can only think of 3-4 food items I won't eat!  I think this is where I can blame my parents for making me try a wide variety of foods as a child!  Sorry Mom...Oh, and I can't leave out portion control.  I do think WW is an invaluable tool for many as it clearly helps with portion control.  I've also given myself permission to losing it slowly- I didn't put it on in a week and it's not coming off in a week either! Adjusting my expectations has kept me going.  I average 1.8 pounds a week which is quite respectable.

@JustJazzmom Love your suggestions!  Small substitutions across the board are the way to go.  If I remember correctly, we were both in the nursing field, making the science behind weight loss part of our educational background in the past.  Who knew it would come in so handy years later!

Congratulations on your weight loss journey ladies! You can and will make it.  Just remember how much more fabulous we are going to look in our LDO! Soon we will all be ordering much smaller sizes...

Honored Contributor

Re: Show Schedule!

[ Edited ]

@GraceCO wrote:

Soda is out of my life (even diet soda) & I track everything I eat on my phone app. I've been amazed at how many calories/WW points are in restaurant dishes that are suppose to be low cal. They are not! Cheesecake Factory & Chili's are the worst. If I go out to dinner, I have to plan in advance what I'll be eating there.

I do need to step up the exercise. I have a Fitbit now (thanks to my daughter's influence) and it really does work in motivating me to take more steps during the day. But, I have to get back on my treadmill & get to the gym to lift weights. Small steps...

I will try the Sargento cheese sticks and the V8--easy way to get veggies in. I'm also drinking 64 oz. of water per day. For some reason, that really helps kick up the metabolism.

@GraceCO, Please be aware that V-8 is high in sodium which of course, makes water weight.  Also, please let me know if you'd like WW Hungry Day Soup.  Zero count and you can eat it before a meal or make it a meal.  When I was making it, our teenage sons wouldn't stay out of it and I was chopping entire heads of cabbage by hand!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

@GraceCO, Please be aware that V-8 is high in sodium which of course, makes water weight.  Also, please let me know if you'd like WW Hungry Day Soup.  Zero count and you can eat it before a meal or make it a meal.  When I was making it, our teenage sons wouldn't stay out of it and I was chopping entire heads of cabbage by hand!

@GraceCO,Do you need the soup?