Respected Contributor

Re: Seed Bead Necklace, Egyptian Necklace & Wire Cuff POSTED!

A Linea Lady posted on the Blog that her order for the Seed Bead Necklace was Cancelled.
My Order for the Tangerine & Black is still (for now) showing as 'In Process'.
Esteemed Contributor

@GraceCO

That is messed up.  Hopefully he can get to the bottom of all of this today and give us a real answer!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

My black seed necklace, cuffs and barrel bead necklaces just shipped. I ordered on Tuesday morning early right after Seka posted. If you ordered on Wed. or after they probably over sold and are gone.  I think if they were just pulled for the show, the waitlist orders would not have been canceled. Fingers cross that everything is intact when I get it.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I still find it hard to believe that all colors sold out all at once. When did that ever happen? The only exposure was to the Linea community...I mean, how few of these necklaces did they order? 5 of each color?

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO

This all does sound really strange.  I was considering ordered the black but I guess I saved some more money!

Valued Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

I still find it hard to believe that all colors sold out all at once. When did that ever happen? The only exposure was to the Linea community...I mean, how few of these necklaces did they order? 5 of each color?

I totally agree Grace.  How many were ordered?  It just does not make any sense.  I am still holding on to the hope that they will "release the rest of the inventory" before LDO appears on Monday.

Honored Contributor

Wild Rose wrote:

I have my fingers crossed that they pulled the necklace to have it as a one day only price on Monday -- wishful thinking??

that could very well be it @Wild Rose! i would love it if they changed the price!

about a month ago, qvc posted a GILI tote that many of us were wanting to order. a few got their orders in and then they pulled the entire item off of the website. a couple of weeks after that, the tote appeared at a one day only price and all colors were available.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein