Respected Contributor

Re: See the new colors! Swing Cardigan

@rochelleS
Nope. I haven't ordered mine yet. I'm waiting to see what you think of the dark umber. Smiley Wink
Esteemed Contributor

You're funny Ms@crazycockermom. Got a good chuckle out of me. But it's a deal and will gladly report back my first impression later tomorrow afternoon. Stay tuned! 

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS
You made me chuckle too! I hope you love the dark umber. I want to order that and the scarlet. Am sorry I missed out on the easy pays. I will stay tuned!
Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
@rochelleS
You made me chuckle too! I hope you love the dark umber. I want to order that and the scarlet. Am sorry I missed out on the easy pays. I will stay tuned!
@crazycockermom
Oh my.... GF just ask for the easy pay! If it's been within the last 30 days (example, last Linea show) since the last one, CS has honored this and provided the ez pay for me. I usually have an idea of the approximate date and payments offered. There are screens CS  have available to access and verify this information to fulfull my request. Same goes for a price adjustments. Sometimes on a reorder, I ask if I may kindly have the same terms as the original item I'd recently purchased. I get alot of yeses. It never, ever hurts to ask. Give it a try!

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS
I've called and gotten price adjustments before but never thought to do it for easy pays. Thanks for the tip! Will have to give it a try.
Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom

I rec'd the Dark Umber swing sweater late today. She's a beauty. The sneak peek pics due the color justice. A beautiful autumnal color that initially made me think of Aunt Jemima buttered maple syrup, which is a bit softer in color than regular maple syrup... this is a rich golden umber with depth in the color. There was a LDO t neck that came out in a 'one of' color a few years back that may be similar. I don't recall the name of the color but I'll pull it to compare. 

First impression is a big yes! Daylight will have me in my closet looking to mix and match.

Anybody else receive this color yet? What's your thoughts? 

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS
I'm about to go to bed but checked the forums one more time before doing so. Now I'm craving pancakes and I'm not even a big pancake fan. All that Aunt Jemima talk! Lol

So, do you have the swing sweater in tobacco to compare? The dark umber sounds scrumptious. I hope it's different enough from the tobacco. I want it!!!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on it. Cheers and good night!
Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
@rochelleS
I'm about to go to bed but checked the forums one more time before doing so. Now I'm craving pancakes and I'm not even a big pancake fan. All that Aunt Jemima talk! Lol

So, do you have the swing sweater in tobacco to compare? The dark umber sounds scrumptious. I hope it's different enough from the tobacco. I want it!!!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on it. Cheers and good night!

Leggo my Eggo! Woman LOL

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom@JustJazzmom

You two are funny! Maybe I should have gone to my liquor cabinet for a cordial comparison instead, eh!

Catching up later. Have a good day ladies.