Trusted Contributor

Re: School of Fish Necklace Swam in Today...Broken!

If at first you don't succeed, try try again. That's one thing about their CS, every call is a new opportunity!Man Happy

Honored Contributor

@Dawnie.. If only we didn't have to wait to exchange! I'm sorry you were disappointed💙
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@Maxine49 wrote:

@crdlb wrote:

Call customer service and ask them to send out a replacement immediately. They will do it, even before you send yours back in.

Sadly, that is not always the case---it really depends on which CS Rep you speak with.  I just received the new Sonic Toothbrush TSV that I ordered in Silver and they sent me a Violet one.  They won't send the Silver one until they recive the Violet one back....uh we "had words" over that....especially since I ordered in Advance from the Insider magazine. I'm quite steamed right now. So, I'm going to call back CS, order an additional toothbrush in Silver and start using the Violet and when the Silver comes, I'll send back a "used" Violet toothbrush---after all---30 day return for any reason---right?

I ordered a pair of shoes, they sent the wrong ones. They wouldn't send the right ones until I box up, trek to the P.O., and ship back the wrong ones. 

Which have now sold out. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

If I am concerned about something selling out, I order the replacement as soon as I get a confirmation from CS that I will not pay postage either way for the damaged/wrong item.  Saves me many a headache.

Honored Contributor

@gardensla... Isn't it so sad when they really don't mind steaming a good customer's business?
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~