Respected Contributor

Saw baseball jacket in Oscar audience

Woman sitting next to winner for costume design stood up to help her get up. Unmistakeable; now I understand the trend and why Louis did the black and white stripe. I am taping it, so I'll play it tomorrow.

Respected Contributor

Re: Saw baseball jacket in Oscar audience

I'm so glad you posted this. I just posted the same thing on another thread about the Oscars in the TV forum. I thought I recognized it too. 

Honored Contributor

Wow, it sounds like some of us jacket owners are Oscar ready.  Now I need to find somewhere to wear mine. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I hope Louis is watching and noticed it!  

Regular Contributor

Saw it, too. Wasn't that great?

Honored Contributor

It was the winner's daughter.

Regular Contributor

I saw it too, and im glad I got one....very versatile..from active wrar to Oscars.

Respected Contributor

Do you want to hear my story about this jacket?   Maybe whomever you saw wearing it, it must of been mine, I think the Q gave mine away.

I ordered it immediately once a poster posted it was available...that was Feb 15th.  Looking through my open orders with the Q and then receiving an exception e-mail stated it wasn't available...what?   I looked at the item and there were practically all sizes available so how could this be?

I sent the e-mail back to the webmaster and I have a return e-mail that I will receive it by 2/24.   Still no shipment, I sent another e-mail back and was told it's processing and I will receive it.  I looked tonight and it's still in process and no jacket.   Maybe my jacket is on loan to that woman and they are waiting for it to come back.  (I sure hope not)

But, I have no jacket, I'm thinking I'm not supposed to have it, and right now I'm very frustrated just due to the lack of promises and the poor communication.   If you don't have it, don't advertise it. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't think it was his jacket, it had piping on the raglan sleeve, and the black and white on the bottom also. It's on youtube if you google it. 

Still love it though.

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Honored Contributor

@Just Bling There you go.....she was probably wearing the jacket meant for you.  She'll probably send it back to the Q tomorrow morning, so hang in there it will be on the way to you in a few days.  Give it time......it's on it's way....