Respected Contributor
I'm starting to question my ideal size in Linea. It seems most of my Linea items are an XXS, especially Whisper Knits. But some items I need an XS, such as the Kate shirt. I have several georgette safari shirts in XXS and am wondering if I should stay with the same size when I order more or get an XS.

So, what I want to know is what size safari shirt do you take compared to your other Linea items?
Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
I'm starting to question my ideal size in Linea. It seems most of my Linea items are an XXS, especially Whisper Knits. But some items I need an XS, such as the Kate shirt. I have several georgette safari shirts in XXS and am wondering if I should stay with the same size when I order more or get an XS.

So, what I want to know is what size safari shirt do you take compared to your other Linea items?

I wear a Small in the WKs and in this set. Look at the tank 'click here' chest measurement to determine the size to buy. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I agree with JustJazzmom. If you already own the xxs and you like the way the tank fits then stay with it. I'm a 34B, so that's not a problem, but I do have broard shoulders so I need the xs. Whisper Knits stretch a lot so I can easily wear the xxs.

Respected Contributor
@JustJazzmom
Thanks! I'll look at the click here measurements and see how the sizes compare.

@Marlyn1
What you just said makes me think an XS might be even better than an XXS. I'm also a 34B with broad shoulders. Maybe I'll try the XXS on again and really analyze how it fits and then do as JustJazzmom said to see how the measurements compare.

Thank you both for your input!