Respected Contributor

Safari Anorak/Already on Sale

The Safari Anorak is already on sale and reduced quite substantially from the original price which was about $69 then raised to $77 now down to $52.  QVC has been been reducing items more quickly lately.  Maybe they should not price them so high!

Respected Contributor

Re: Safari Anorak/Already on Sale

Love this jacket. I just picked up another color at this reduced price. The weather has been so changeable that I can still wear it at night, and it will be perfect through early Nov. and maybe longer with a sweater underneath.

Esteemed Contributor

@culebra

Woman LOL I thought you were talking about an Apple version os system.

Q always  overprices lately and shamefully so and if something is at afair price and sells well that jack up that price.  They like to wittle away trust.

Honored Contributor

I assume millions love anoraks -  I own one from about 15 years ago.  It will never wear out!

I know I should just donate it but I love the color.  I know I will before long.  I finally donated a windbreaker of the same color a few months ago, also in perfect condition and older than that anorak.

Respected Contributor

Don't get rid of your windbreaker! They are so in style now. Windbreakers and baseball type jackets are in all the high end stores and in every designer department, and they are continuing even stronger going forward. I've seen the shows and I think they have replaced the moto.

Honored Contributor

@Marlyn1 wrote:

Don't get rid of your windbreaker! They are so in style now. Windbreakers and baseball type jackets are in all the high end stores and in every designer department, and they are continuing even stronger going forward. I've seen the shows and I think they have replaced the moto.

I had an off white raw silk dinner suit years ago and the jacket was styled like a baseball jacket with ribbing at cuffs and bottom.  I loved that suit. 

Trusted Contributor

I read a review that said the jacket is heavy.  Does anybody feel that way?

TIA.

Honored Contributor

@Magny wrote:

TIA.

It's not for summer use unless your A/C is set on 60 degrees. It's more appropriate for spring or fall use where I am in the NE.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@Magny

It is pretty heavy for a cotton jacket.  I ordered in the blue and it was beautiful.  I returned it because it was not a flattering style on me.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Magny wrote:

TIA.

It is a substantial cotton material ... wouldn't think it would work in area that gets above 80. Living in Seattle, I can wear it most any morning, then take it off in the afternoon. I had planned on wearing it more for outer wear and sized up. Big mistake on my part. It's ok...but would have been a better fit in my reg Linea size.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."