Respected Contributor

FINALLY!  Just checked my Order Status - and it has SHIPPED!  All 3 Linea Items - Gaucho Pants in Black - and the matching Tunic Top in Black - and also the Tan.

There always seems to be such drama when ordering new Linea Items.

Hope everyone's Orders get shipped.

Valued Contributor

I ordered two dresses and one cardigan in the same order. It shows one dress shipped on May 12. I thought it would be updated showing the other two shipped, but nothing has changed within the past two days. The other two items still say in process.

Esteemed Contributor

Received my two sweaters yesterday.  Ordered Monday morning.  I have no complaints.

Esteemed Contributor

My orders shipped this morning, May 15th; 7 days after I placed them.

The EDD is still 5/18. 

We'll see!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

@KathyPet

If mine had arrived in that span I too would have no complaints!

Mine finally shipped today, Sunday 15th; one day after yours arrived at your home.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

@KathyPet

If mine had arrived in that span I too would have no complaints!

Mine finally shipped today, Sunday 15th; one day after yours arrived at your home.

Still waiting gardensla.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Contributor

Happy for you, @gardensla !!! i always look forward to your reviews, so let us know what you think when the pieces arrive. 

My items are still in the never-never land of "in process" on day 6!

Valued Contributor

Ordered the new zip front cardigans in all 3 colors after midnight before the show.  It is Sunday the 15th and the black one shipped days ago but still not here and the other ones still say "in progress"......I think the computer system is having problems. 

Esteemed Contributor

@TheOwl

Something weird is going on, not just with orders but with items, too. Items that are showing sold out in colors and sizes are suddenly showing all colors, all sizes; check again in an hour and its back to the previous settings.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

I am not sure who is at fault.  Not Louis since he has nothing to,do,with getting the items to the warehouse.  However it could be that the manufacturer was late on delivery or failed to deliver the correct colors and sizes.  QVC cannot be sure of how many of each color and size will be ordered and if the delivery is not as expected then spot shortage can occur.