Respected Contributor

I can't believe the show was last Monday and most of the things I ordered are STILL in process. I received the gaucho pants, which I love, and the jewelry which I love, but where are the matching tops, and the dresses etc etc. Has anyone received the dresses or the tunic, or the top with the lace? I can not believe how slow they are.

Valued Contributor

Marilyn I feel your pain! Yesterday I finally received the two dresses. But the darn cardigans have gone from in process to back order (even though they showed stock available ) back to in process, where they remain. Very frustrating!!!

Contributor

I ordered three of the new cardigans, two pairs of gauchos and two matching tops during the show and nothing has shipped.  I contacted customer service via live chat this morning and asked what reason was for the delay.  I was informed that there was no delay!!  I am not a happy customer at this point.  All it would have taken was a few words, such as, "we are very sorry for your wait", and I would feel as though I matter as a customer.  Instead, I was told, that there "was no delay because they have 5 days to ship orders out".  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: STILL WAITING

[ Edited ]

Me too. My cardigans are still in process.

I had an exchange with live chat this morning and she swore up and down that there was noting amiss with the order and that the EDD of 5/18 was still correct. As they've not shipped and I live in CA, I find this difficult to believe.

In fact, I'm tagging QVC social to ask them what the heck is going on.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jeancp @qvcsocial

That was my EXACT conversation with live chat. 

"We have up to 5 days to process the order."

How about, "I understand your frustration."

And, by the way, I ordered these at 8:45pm PST on Sunday, May 8th.  I'm no math genius but I believe that would now be SIX days in process, not five. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Is there the equivalent of Yelp for online companies that people can vent about such disorganization of a major company's shipping department?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom

That's an excellent question.  I think the only remedy here is for all of us to send a letter to corporate with plenty of screenshots as backup. I know I took a screenshot of the really bad exchange I had with Live Chat this morning.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

It is two days past my EDD, no tracking or anything.  

At the very least there should have been a "sorry for the inconvenience" comment to preface any remarks you all had from CS.  I had this happen once before and ended up calling, and they placed the order all over again (fortunately there was inventory) and I got it in 4 days.  

I do wonder if the shipment of new was even in house?

If I don't get mine by Monday I'll be calling too.

Valued Contributor

I ordered around 12:30am and my order is still process this morning also, I called CS and was told the same thing, they have 5 days to ship items.  The cardi in my size were all available in all colors up until this morning. So there is no excuses for backorder!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had a similar delay with the SG TSV skort recently.  Finally received it yesterday.  And then other things come somewhat faster than usual.  No rhyme or reason that I can tell.  I understand the frustration.

One thing I have noticed....if I order several items on one order, that's where delays seem to occur.  If I place an individual order for each item, I seem to get those more quickly.  Just my observation.