Honored Contributor

Another lady had a problem with the LZBoy TSV.  I got the impression the item was not even in stock, yet they were selling it as though it was available.  People are not going to put up with that.

Respected Contributor

My tracking info suddenly appeared!  My first item is out for delivery today!!  Was it because I just came in from placing a large bag of food items in my large mailbox for the USPS food pantry drive today?  I had good stuff in there too......!  Should be here in few hours!

Honored Contributor

I order ton of clothing by other manufacturers  and never have a problem.  There seems to be something with either Louis, his distributor or his manufacturer  that no one else has.  This has been happening for years.  I really don't think QVC's shipping is at fault but it would be nice to know who is.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

It's Not Louis, Not the manufacturer -- items have to be in the QVC warehouse to ship to us and it's definitely the distributor (QVC) that is at fault. Their method of determining who gets what item IMO is antiquated and not run the way other warehouses from other manufacturers do -- Urban Decay, Lancôme, Ulta, Coldwater Creek and 1928 Jewelry Company all ship within 24- 48 hours to name a few companies I deal with

This is nonsense of 'in process', to 'back order' to 'in process' is ridiculous; add to this fiasco C/S reps who either are helpful or just don't care make the  QVC model of shipping one area that is in desperate needs of amending!

Add to this -- when items are not yet available, they show as 'sold out'!

If I could get $5 for each time someone asks why is it showing 'sold out' instead of 'not available' at this time, I could buy a new Linea item!

One more gripe since I'm on a roll-- I get tired of seeing new colors entered into the system with availability 6 months away! Woman Sad

I get tired of the old line-- this is how it's always been done!

It's nice that the Internet part of this website has been improved, but the way things are handled by the warehouses and C/S need to be addressed. 

And finally-- bring back the method of shipping I WANT not whatever is cheapest for the shipper to do! Some people want things sent via UPS and some others prefer USPS. Ever notice how things going by UPS get shipped towards the week's end?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Re: STILL WAITING

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom @Beth-QVC @Eva-QVC

You said it JJ. On all fronts. The disinterest and lack of basic customer service I had this morning on Live Chat would simply not happen elsewhere. All the CS rep did was open the exact same page I was looking it on my order page and read to me EXACTLY what it said. And then told me they have 5 days to process the order (where did that come from by the way?)...may I once more point out that for me it's day SIX?

I order online from so many companies and with few exceptions the item is on my door within TWO DAYS. I've ordered from the UK even and had items with 48 hours. AND WITH FREE SHIPPING and FREE RETURNS FOR THE MOST PART. 

This particular round of Linea in particular is a fiasco. 

And thank you for telling the facts about how QVC operates; this has nothing to do with the vendor nor the manufacturer.

Once more tagging the CS reps who moderate this board. Maybe they'll care enough to dig into this for all of those who are so frustrated?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Yes!  I'm still WAITING as well!  At midnight tonight - it will be SIX full days of the mysterious "In Process" - whatever that means in Q language!  

Respected Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

@JustJazzmom @Beth-QVC @Eva-QVC

You said it JJ. On all fronts. The disinterest and lack of basic customer service I had this morning on Live Chat would simply not happen elsewhere. All the CS rep did was open the exact same page I was looking it on my order page and read to me EXACTLY what it said. And then told me they have 5 days to process the order (where did that come from by the way?)...may I once more point out that for me it's day SIX?

I order online from so many companies and with few exceptions the item is on my door within TWO DAYS. I've ordered from the UK even and had items with 48 hours. AND WITH FREE SHIPPING and FREE RETURNS FOR THE MOST PART. 

This particular round of Linea in particular is a fiasco. 

And thank you for telling the facts about how QVC operates; this has nothing to do with the vendor nor the manufacturer.

Once more tagging the CS reps who moderate this board. Maybe they'll care enough to dig into this for all of those who are so frustrated?

Exactly! I just received orders from Boden, Next and Jaeger from the UK--all free shipping (& returns) and all delivered in less than a week!!

I think for Boden, the moment UPS scans the return package, the refund is deposited to my credit card immediately. Same for Amazon Prime. THAT'S customer service & that engenders customer loyalty.

QVC is still in the dark ages of shipping. Were it not for Linea, no way would I shop here. Wish Linea would find another home...

Valued Contributor

I was told orders ship in 72 hours...NOT!  Not even close.

QVC has the slowest shipping by far of ALL companies I deal with: Amazon, J Jill, Lands End, Beauty, Sephora, LL Bean, Walmart and more. Also, Customer Service, while polite, is not helpful. I must say that unlike eons ago, I never recommend QVC to anyone.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, hours later and radio silence from the "Customer Care" reps, I see. Big surprise, there. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Well Sat.has come and gone and nadda, nothing zelch. Not a visit from my UPS man. He must think I don't love him anymore. One package in a week. This is a record for me. I had better be getting things on Monday!