Contributor

Hi all

I started to collect Linea pieces last winter and have 3 WK sweaters and 2 skirts.  I'd like to add more but nothing is available in my size.  Unfortunately, I missed Louis' last appearance but have checked the site and cannot find any new skirts.  I'm especially interested in skirts between 26 inches to 28 inches long which are perfect for work.  I have two which I wore to death last winter with Louis' tights.

Does anyone know if he plans to add some skirts to the line for this season?  I also need more of his tights in black and they are always out of stock.  I'm a plus size so nice tights are really hard to find that fit in the hips and thighs.

Last question... when will Louis be on again.  I will be sure to catch the show.

A big thank you to all you ladies who keep the rest of us well informed.  It is appreciated.

WinterGirl

Trusted Contributor

Louis has 27 skirts and 6 tights listed on the Q today.  On the QVC search space just enter his name.  I am also a plus lady and I love his designs and have many.  I did not look at individual items today as I do not know your style but many are there.  Good luck.  I hope you find what you want.

Honored Contributor

From Louis' blog:

Sept 29th, Thursday 2:00pm, two hour show

***Oct 17th, 6:00am one hour show

***Oct 17th, 7:00am FEW

***Oct 17th, 11:00am one hour show

Oct 17th, Monday 3:00 pm, one hour show

***Oct 17th, 10:00pm, PM Style

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

He has new whisper knit skirts coming next month in scarlet red, charcoal grey, and a reorder of black. These are the longer skirt that you're looking for.

And, there will be matching whisper knit ponchos...just saying!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor
I hope they are the longer (27") skirts, but those went on clearance so I'm not hopeful. The latest Linea skirts have been too short for me (~24").
Contributor

Thank you geller girl.  I checked the solid tights and they don't have black.  Sold out.  I need size F or G. And the majority of the skirts are too short 24 inches (I don't have good knees) or too long at 34 inches.  Much of these items are on clearance and sizes are really limited (I'm a 1X).  I'm looking for more of a midi skirt at 27-28 inches.

WG

Contributor

JustJazzmom thank you for the Linea schedule.  I will note it on my calendar.

gardensla... thanks for letting me know about the new merchandise expected.  I'm lookiing forward to ordering!

WinterGirl

Esteemed Contributor

@WinterGirl wrote:

Thank you geller girl.  I checked the solid tights and they don't have black.  Sold out.  I need size F or G. And the majority of the skirts are too short 24 inches (I don't have good knees) or too long at 34 inches.  Much of these items are on clearance and sizes are really limited (I'm a 1X).  I'm looking for more of a midi skirt at 27-28 inches.

WG

Check ebay; i've seen them there. I think the solid has been reordered but not 100 percent sure

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

The WK skirt that's been reordered is the 24 inch one. The new colors are already listed, but of course it says sold out which they are not.

Trusted Contributor
Oh darn Smiley Sad