Trusted Contributor

Re: Review of New Moss Crepe Pants - A273877

The navy moss crepe pant is lighter in color than the moss crepe short sleeve vneck top (A-262453). As Louis said, the color is not the regular Linea dark navy. Also, I could use another inch or two in length (I'm 5'11).
Honored Contributor

Moss crepe pants in Smalls have arrived and the Mediums are better for me. My problem area is below the waist and above the hips. The Smalls emphasized that. I really wish that the pants were also made in black too.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom - great review on those pants I am or was on the fence about purchasing them but I do love all three colors.  Do you think the cinnamon would work with Louis's nutmeg?

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@JustJazzmom - great review on those pants I am or was on the fence about purchasing them but I do love all three colors.  Do you think the cinnamon would work with Louis's nutmeg?

@Luvitorleaveit1 Are you talking about that shawl collar WK sweater color?

If so, I'll BRB to see if it's doable or not.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Luvitorleaveit1 I looked at the shawl collar WK sweater in nutmeg and I have to say it's brighter in color than the cinnamon pants. I wear those WK sweaters in cooler months but these cinnamon pants are for summer use IMO. I had the clay WK sweater (A259623) next to this nutmeg sweater and thought that looked okay too.

But if you are looking for a 'column of color' with the cinnamon pants, the nutmeg is not it; most likely the new button down top (A273872) would be the best choice. 

I do understand where you are coming from-- wanting to use existing items we already own to add to the new items. Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom - I appreciate you checking the colors for me and yes I was checking to see if I could match it with something I already have since I am still trying to find space for the items I purchased the past two or maybe three shows with Louis.

Honored Contributor

If anyone purchased the cinnamon moss crepe pants, Mackie's top (A268231) in the aqua and brown both work with these pants. That top has reorder colors in purple, red, grey and new color aqua. 

I just received the aqua, already own the brown one and in the aqua print is the cinnamon of pants. 

Mackie and Louis' clothes are made in the same factory so I am not surprised that these two lines work together.

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Moss crepe pants in Smalls have arrived and the Mediums are better for me. My problem area is below the waist and above the hips. The Smalls emphasized that. I really wish that the pants were also made in black too.

Me too! I much prefer the black over cinnamon. Maybe if they sell out, we'll see black on the reorder...LOVE this pant.