Honored Contributor

Re: Review - Seed Bead Necklace

@Eva-QVC

do you know anything about why the necklace was first posted and then disappeared?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Louis already stated on his blog that he does not know.

Honored Contributor

@culebra wrote:

Louis already stated on his blog that he does not know.

I would imagine he could find out if he wanted to....

Respected Contributor

Louis is not beyond surprises even when he gives sneak peaks.  Last fall he surprised us with A268147 Linea Whisper Knit Ribbed Cardigan in Rose, Black and Ivory.  We all scrambled to purchase.  I was able to purchase the Ivory immediately and I had to waitlist (but later received) the black because I was not fast enough.  Those sweaters are still among my favorites. One of them always goes on a trip with me because they are so versatile.  

Possibly there is a surprise in store!

Honored Contributor

Has anybody heard what happened to the seed bead necklace?  I thought it was odd that Louis did not show it on the models in his last show.  He is usually pushing his jewelry.  

Trusted Contributor

When things like this happen with items from Linea that are much anticipated, it calls to mind the last closing scene from "Raiders of The Lost Ark", where the ark is carefully taken to a far off warehouse land never to be seen again. You can bet somewhere there is a shipment of more of these necklaces maybe stashed in a far corner of the warehouse or it got lost on the ship from China.

Does it make for good business? Heck no! 

Esteemed Contributor

@DiAnne

He responded to someone on that blog the buyer for his jewelry is out of the country. I'm guessing he'll get to the bottom of it as soon as he can. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

Im sorry that people who ordered at midnight are having problems. Knowing that its practically sold out and that you may not receive them is annoying and disappointing!!

And as for me (and the rest of us in the same boat)

WAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! I wanted those seed bead necklaces.  its the mystery of the month.  Hmmm and how convenient that the buyer who handles this is in Europe.

We Linea Ladies are a tough bunch.  We want what we want and we're gonna get it.

(Maybe next year?)

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Just sayin. (There I feel better now.)

Trusted Contributor

I hope Louis can get to the bottom of this soon. I received the lime & black (and the white and black barrel beads) and feel really lucky. They're magnificent, especially the black/gunmetal/gold! I want everyone who wants one to be able to get it ... or them!