Trusted Contributor

Received the black and the blue tops today.  This is my first experience with moss crepe and I love it.  The neckline and the fit flatters my shape.  The blue tends towards a grey, dusty color - not at all what my computer or watching the show indicates.  Louis did say that the color was more grey than was showing on the monitor.  I'm going back for the tan.  I see these as perfect tops to wear to work in an air conditioned office.

Respected Contributor

The Knit (Moss Crepe) and Design of this Tunic Top sound dreamy!  Good to read your positive review.  I ordered all three colours in this Top - just waiting for them to arrive after they finally shipped.

Valued Contributor

I agree with the wonderful blue color. What a great surprise. I like the color much better than I expected I would. I did the same thing as you, DecorDiva, I went back and ordered the beige. This is a perfect year-round option. The seam around the cuff lets it turn up one layer and still lay clean, so it can be worn even in a bit warmer weather. Granted, it won't handle June/July in Florida, but most of the rest of the year is fine. I hope this one gets reordered. I ordered the matching pencil skirt which arrived earlier this week. I haven't had a chance to try on the two together yet.

Valued Contributor

I liked the crepe gauze fabric, so I decided to order the moss crepe top in the black to see if I would like it.  A black top is always a good choice. So hopefully I will like it. 

Funny thing is that I ordered this on the 12th.  According to my orders this top will be delivered today along with the items I ordered on the 9th, the day of the Linea show! 

Valued Contributor

I am curious if this new blue is similar to the cadet blue in the past.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@breee wrote:

I am curious if this new blue is similar to the cadet blue in the past.  Thanks.

I had asked Louis that -- waist whittling WK sweater I am assuming you own, Louis no longer owns it for comparison.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Wasn't the Cadet Blue offered in a quilted style vest also?

Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@breee wrote:

I had asked Louis that -- waist whittling WK sweater I am assuming you own, Louis no longer owns it for comparison.

I do own that one, and i think I have some type Linea cashmere blend sweater and a vest in cadet blue.  It does look similar to cadet blue.

Valued Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

Wasn't the Cadet Blue offered in a quilted style vest also?

You are right it was.  I have that vest in cadet blue.  

Valued Contributor

I ordered the black top in the moss crepe.  I expected some sort of texture, but it was smooth.  I was wearing dark jeans and it looked good with the jeans and the black sandals