Valued Contributor

No picture shows the true beauty of tthis necklace. The workmanship is incredible and the colors just glow. My wish is that those of you stalking it get lucky. It's fantastic.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Review Mardi Gras Necklace

Mine is at the Post Office. Will be here tomorrow!

Esteemed Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

Mine is at the Post Office. Will be here tomorrow!

Same here.  Can't wait!!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mine shipped 2/25, but won't arrive until 3/7!

10 days. And, QVC wonders why their sales are down.Woman Frustrated

I ordered from Marks & Spencer, London, and the shipping was free (including returns) and my package arrived in 3 days!

Frequent Contributor

I received mine today -- it's just beautiful, and I agree that until you have it in person you can't really appreciate all the intricate details!   I'm so happy that I got one!   Now, waiting for the seed bead necklace to come back!!

Esteemed Contributor

@GraceCO I feel the frustration too. My BFF received her necklace today. Mine is a state away and hasn't budged. Yes, I have the same 10 day EDD as you.

Lately some packages have been delivered at lightening speed. Certainly surprising and of course welcomed, but I'm not holding my breath expecting this to be the new Q. One order # with the three new tunic tops, same item # and size, was split into two deliveries. Now I see the same has happened with another order. One UPS, two USPS. Same order, size and item # again. Makes no sense. Shipping picked up for a heartbeat, yet I see 'in process' once again for too many days. Go figure. 

I agree, with sales down one would hope the reins would tighten up and service expiditated. And stay that way!

Enjoy your new dress! 

Everyone is loving this necklace and I'm so pleased reading these newly posted comments. ♡♡♡

Respected Contributor

I agree. This necklace is incredible! Such thought went into it. Much more beautiful in person. Pictures don't do it justice. So glad I got mine and hope others stalking it are able to get their hands on one too.
Honored Contributor

My Mardi Gras necklace arrived today.  What do I think of it?  Here is what I posted on Louis's blog:

Dear Louis,

My Mardi Gras necklace just arrived and it is BREATHTAKING. This is my kind of gold, shiny and ribbed. These are my kind of colors, rich yet subtle. What a talented artist you are!

You will have to re-order for those who missed out as well as those who want a forever backup. It’s that good.

Valued Contributor

@golding76

I know, isn't it fun? So quirky, so fanciful, so unexpected. I love the mix of faceted and opaque beads, which really does make it look like the old Czech glass Mardi Gras necklaces from decades ago when one would wear them in a bunch together. I've already deconstructed mine insofar as it can be, by turning the tubes this way & that, because I like that looser, higgledy-piggledy look, like I've just been danced off my feet  I can't wait for summer to wear it over a tank or white T & a pair of the new colored jeans, or how great with one of the new bohos. Big gold hoops, & I'll be set. I do hope it gets re-ordered. Anyone who wants one should be able to get this.

Valued Contributor

Goldie,

You can really turn a phrase. Your description of this wonderful necklace is right on.