Valued Contributor

Re: Review: Chanel-like ENR WK Cardigan A273879

[ Edited ]

@Lyn08 wrote:

I forgot I had two of the ENR WK Cardigans (black and PP) on check status (I wanted to play back my DVR recording, because I was gone for part of the show).  I just converted them to credit card today.  I wanted to wear the black/cream to an event on Friday, and the EDD is Friday.  I don't want to pay for express delivery, and I'm particularly concerned because some orders that were placed before or during the show have not shipped yet.

Still waiting for my cardigans since the day of the show. According to cs projected delivery is the 17 th. You might want to reconsider expedited delivery if you really want to wear it on Friday. Delivery these days is like a slow boat to China :-)

Respected Contributor

@1jac - With my luck, I'd pay for quick delivery and still not get the sweaters by Friday.  I think I'll just plan to wear my black WK sweater with the lace sleeves.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the review! Mine should come Monday and while I am retired now, I HAD to have this. It's elegant and I will wear with jeans. I got the skirt and the dress also

Valued Contributor

I only ordered one cardigan though there were two colors I wished to order. But I can't seem to order the right size lately. So I ordered only one to be sure of the size. But it still shows in process though I have one dress that shows shipped in that same order. I would like to believe the rest of that order was sent at the same time. We shall see. 

Respected Contributor

I just checked, and both PP and black ENR WK Cardigans shipped today.  However, EDD is still Friday, and I was hoping to be able to wear the black cardigan on Friday.  UPS never gets here until late in the day, and the event starts at 5PM.  So I suppose it's highly unlikely that I'll get the cardigan in time to wear it to the event.  Oh well, I'll just wear the black cardigan with the lace sleeves.

Esteemed Contributor

I had to return mine.  I ordered the 1X rather than the XL because the sleeve length on the 1X was shorter than the XL and I have had to return too many Linea tops and jackets because the sleeve  hung down to my fingertips. I am 5 ft 4 inches tall.  The bust measurement was only slightly larger on the 1X so I thought it would be OK.  What I did not check was the "sweep" and the bottom of the sweater was just huge on me.  It looked more like a A line dress than a sweater.  Just looked very sloppy.   Of course the smaller sizes are now gone so I cannot reorder.