Respected Contributor

Re: Review A287608 Whisper Knit Long Cardi

I was going to buy the WK long cardigan and matching tank in black.  However, I have lost so much weight, I'll look like a stringbean in the cardigan.

Respected Contributor

@Seka  Yes, I'll post on the tank  - it should arrive tomorrow!  I got this set to wear together and separately, needed a long black tank so hope my guess on size will work out and it won't be too form fitting.

Hope you love your pieces too!

Esteemed Contributor

@GraceCO- I know there isn't a week that goes by that I have not somehow worn these pants to work when I don't have to really get dressed up or if the weather is bad I grab these pants first I can easily tuck them in my boots and I am out the door or wherever I need to go.

I too have enough hoodies and I was never a hoodie buyer before but Louis got me good.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Luvitorleaveit1

Same for me--these pants are in constant rotation. In the summer, the white pair get rolled up and I throw a tunic over them and go.

I don't understand the buyers, because I think now there is no basic LL pant available for purchase. But, lots and lots of hoodies! And, they keep coming Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

I just received my long sweater in black: HeartHeartHeart

Perfect in every way. What I like most beyond the length (hits above knee/5;10), pockets (yay!) & beautiful WK, is how incredibly slimming it is (double yay!!). I have a few duster-length cardis, but they are billowy and don't lay right, so I feel like I'm wearing a tent. Not so with this sweater and the genius of the Linea fit. LDO's mastery strikes once again. Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@GraceCO

I thought the same thing, so slimming!  You become a long column of the color of the cardi and it doesn't wear you one little bit as many of these oversize or longer cardis do.  

So glad it worked for you; I steamed my black one today and am wearing it tomorrow to a fancy Bistro for lunch with friends.

Respected Contributor

@author wrote:

@GraceCO

I thought the same thing, so slimming!  You become a long column of the color of the cardi and it doesn't wear you one little bit as many of these oversize or longer cardis do.  

So glad it worked for you; I steamed my black one today and am wearing it tomorrow to a fancy Bistro for lunch with friends.

@author

I can't wait to wear mine! I may just have to take myself out to lunch tomorrow Smiley Wink

Enjoy your Friday luncheon--I'm betting you get a compliment or two Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@GraceCO

Thanks....and yes, take yourself out to lunch!  I find when new Linea arrives I conjure up an occasion immediately so I can wear it, ha!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received mine in Scarlet Red and love it.  As most of you probably know by now, I am a "towering" 5' 2", and the design is wonderful for me.  A duster (the look this long cardigan has on me) is almost always lengthening on shorties like me, and this one is.

Another one beckons?

Honored Contributor

received my red yesterday.....still waiting on the black. why cant they ship these together? the red is stunning! perfect length for me...maybe an inch past the bottom of my knee. i am 5'7". it works well in my regular size. some may be able to size down. i have hips and a booty so i didnt want it too tight in that area. the feel is wonderful. wish this had been available before the holidays. it would have been perfect. i will be getting a lot of use out of this. love the longer style. would love a tank syle sheath whisper knit dress to match!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein